Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

resurrect at the present point tool

Discussion on resurrect at the present point tool within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
resurrect at the present point tool

hi

before i start i want to say sorry for my english

im looking for tool witch can accept resurrect at the present point thats for my reser lvl 10

so i got 2 chars noob (farmer) and lvl 10 resser when farmer die (aoe thief or lured ond) i can res him by my lvl 10 resser (to auto res im use nubecoder 5000 tool)
but when they die both i can do nothing, and now i need some tool to accept resurrect at the present point when resser die too, then when resser up still can res farmer

thx alot for any help
Old 12/13/2008, 02:59   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by qsyf View Post
hi

before i start i want to say sorry for my english

im looking for tool witch can accept resurrect at the present point thats for my reser lvl 10

so i got 2 chars noob (farmer) and lvl 10 resser when farmer die (aoe thief or lured ond) i can res him by my lvl 10 resser (to auto res im use nubecoder 5000 tool)
but when they die both i can do nothing, and now i need some tool to accept resurrect at the present point when resser die too, then when resser up still can res farmer

thx alot for any help

Use this, type /arc on.
Old 12/13/2008, 10:30   #3

hmmm How do i start Testosterone with softmod?

Softmod is not supported. Don't try to use Testosterone with it.

i cant use it sm here :/

but thx
Old 12/13/2008, 11:42   #4

u dont need to start ur noob resser with sm just start with the loader
Old 12/13/2008, 15:12   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyroN1337 View Post
u dont need to start ur noob resser with sm just start with the loader

i got 1 char more on other sever, u mean start 2 chars with sm and resser by using loader?
Old 12/13/2008, 21:34   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by qsyf View Post
i got 1 char more on other sever, u mean start 2 chars with sm and resser by using loader?
yeah man u got it *thumbsup*