Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wich Bot is the best

Discussion on Wich Bot is the best within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wich Bot is the best

I'm a new silkroad player and I need a bot
wich is the best ?
Old 09/15/2008, 14:22   #2

If you are looking for free + reliable I would recommend agBot 2.4.8 and agDev 3.1 to make scripts. If you are interested in using a pay to bot one I would say iSRObot.
Old 09/15/2008, 14:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Mods View Post
If you are looking for free + reliable I would recommend agBot 2.4.8 and agDev 3.1 to make scripts. If you are interested in using a pay to bot one I would say iSRObot.
there isnt a better answer
Old 09/15/2008, 15:20   #4

i still think Tbot beats isro bot but that's just my opinion.. i tried both and tbot is more my taste.. way quicker in grinding...

and there's a lot of tbot haters out there who never even took the time to test it who'll say that isro is better..

i vote tbot is best (paid)
agbot is the only proper free bot
Old 09/15/2008, 15:24   #5

And whats with aweosom-o???
Old 09/15/2008, 16:13   #6

i love tbot, cuz i like the cheaper price =)