Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AGbot crash at login

Discussion on AGbot crash at login within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AGbot crash at login

hi i have downloaded agbot and i have it set up with mediapatcher and nuconnecter and everything
when i start my loader with agbot open, it will crash to the ??? error when the screen goes black after u press login and going to the character selection

can any1 tell me how to fix it? thx
Old 09/09/2008, 03:02   #2

I get this error sometimes too. So here's the solution I've found. I ran a bunch of trials and it seems that if you just keep trying to log in eventually it will even out and let you in instead of crashing.
Old 09/09/2008, 12:47   #3

use another version of agbot, agbot 2.4.1 work good with me, i go test today 2.4.7 when i back to home

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FIX FOR AGBOT CRASH HERE.
05/20/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 53 Replies
I found a solution for the agbot crash:o 1_Download CCleaner (its free) Official Site: http://www.ccleaner.com/ Safer ^^ Download CCleaner 2.13.720 - FileHippo.com 2_Install it. 3_Clean the registry. After that the agbot not crash more(TESTED BY ME, NOW I GOT MY CHAR BOTTING WITH THE LAST AGBOT VERSION):p I only want help xD :)
[HELP] AGBOT CRASH
02/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
HI ! I have problem with agbot. When i launch agbot i have that : http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1665/agbotprob lemww6.th.jpg I have all libraryfile I use CCleaner I reinstall AND NOTHING !!!
agbot crash
01/03/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
mein agbot crasht nachdem ich gestorben bin is das nur bei mir so ?
AgBot Crash...Plz Help!!
11/25/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
i did everything in the forums but when i loggin with my char with all the programs for the bot...it crashes! http://photos1.hi5.com/0060/809/220/3YJndm809220- 02.jpg this is the crash that i get....plz help!
Agbot crash
11/18/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I ran the Isro CL bot and some hours after that i wanted to bot, but always 2 seconds after i start walkscript or start bot it turns off. i used ccleaner and searched for wsock.ocx (nothing found). please no suggestions for reinstalling windows ~kthx greetz