Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server list with player slots

Discussion on Server list with player slots within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server list with player slots

Hi there again
Well i remembered that there was a site which showed all of the silkroad servers with a max player list next to them. Ive tryed google searches but nothings coming up.

Could some1 upload a link for me because the servers are getting crowded again with non stop botters.

Thanks
Old 08/14/2008, 12:53   #2

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2008, 13:27   #3

Thanks paddy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tsro player list.
10/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 27 Replies
Any1 playing tsro? Write nickname, server and lvl EuroWizz Lvl 49 Server: PSL
[LIST]Player List
07/29/2009 - Dragonica - 7 Replies
Just post -Where you play (EU,US) -Server -Name -Class -LVL ill edit it in this post asap einfach nur posten -Wo du spielst (EU,US)
Player List
04/02/2009 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 3 Replies
I've been looking for a way to find the player list because it SHOULD be linked to what I want; I wanted to be able to grab presets from other players, but I started out with scanning my own presets and came up with a byte array order for the specific preset Origin scaleUp = 147 scaleMiddle = 131 scaleDown = 136 idFaceShape1 = 66
epvper* Player List *
08/22/2008 - Rappelz - 5 Replies
Well, there some nice Threads about Rappelz, especially about botting. Very nice to see... but i couldn't find any thread like the one i wanna start here. Maybe there are some Players on the same Server, why not meet in game perhaps ?! So it would be cool if every epvp*Rappelz* Player would post his info in the following format, and maybe some more related stuff. Server, Count of Chars, Lvl of Char,... .
EPVP Player Server List
06/19/2008 - Perfect World - 20 Replies
Ich werde hier mal eine Liste mit Playern und auf welchem Server sie spielen führen damit ich sofern ihr wollt kontakt zueinander aufnehmen könnt. Wer hier in diese Liste rein will bitte entsprechende Informationen in diesem thread posten. Wer änderungen möchte oder ggf. gelöscht werden möchte bitte eine kurze oder lange pm an mich. Ich werde diese Liste sogut es geht pflegen. Solltet ihr Inaktive leute finden auch dann bitte kurze pm an mich. Die leute, bei denen kein Name steht, können...