Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 problems with agbot

Discussion on 2 problems with agbot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 problems with agbot

Hey people i hope uc an help me with my 2 prpobs with agbot.

I got everything working but also its attacking and so on. but maybe after 20 minutes it is disconnecting me. many people told i should change the last ip part of the nuconector from 26 to 27 for example but for the new nuconnector i doesnt have a change file? so anybody could help me pls??

2. my friends agbot causes lags without an end. also the agbot doesnt see the character name and so on. its not working. anybody has a idea what we could do??
Old 08/02/2008, 14:48   #2

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
try to give the agbot the highest priority in the task-manager or turn off yout Antivirus...tell us if it works

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Having problems with agBot.
10/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I've been trying to setup agBot version 3.1.0.10. It all works fine except the loop script. I've tried making the old style script for it but it never moved anywhere when it teleported back to town. Could someone try making a script using the new system? That would be awesome. I need it to buy the stuff in Hotan and then teleport to Samarkand. Appreciate any help!
Agbot problems
03/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Here we go..now i having to problems with this agbot: 1. Attack more mobs at the same time. 1st, my bot attack a mob. then it leave the mobs behind than attack another mobs. Well it doesnt seems to problem since agbot kill fast :D 2. Agbot crash after loop. I wonder why..:confused:
Problems With AgBot
02/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Last night, I had set up a walkscript and the bot outside Samarkand. It was working perfectly fine. I went to bed, and when I woke up this morning, she was laying there dead and did not go back to town. I checked "Return to Town" to make sure it was correct, and it was on Back to town after death. So when I go back to town, the walkscript is on, but not working. So I manually get my pots and go back out to grind, and when I turn on the bot, it does not work. She just stands there. I don't...
Problems with using Agbot 2.3.14
02/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
1st Step. Go in to “Needed OCX Files” folder. Right click and copy the following files. VbEcplipse.ocx navigate to C:WindowsSystem32 comctl32.ocx navigate to C:Windowssystem32 comdlg32.ocx navigate to C:Windowssystem32 Right Click inside the folder, click Paste.
Problems with the AgBot!
06/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Since that a function script was launched. I never carried through a Loop I really wanted to know the reason for which bot does not carry through the cited functions the top