Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Character Development

Discussion on Character Development within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Character Development

Hi, I've got a few question, which I hope you can answer, so here we go:

1. I am planing to invest in one character, (weapon, set, accessory set...) which will require enormous gold amount, so with the new accounts, you must verify your e-mail, so the only way to change the password, is via your mail. So is there a way being scamed, or better said hacked?

2. The easiest way to make gold is making taxi. So I have a 105 Wizard/Bard, I thought to taxi at 90+ monsters, I've seen a few times if I remember correctly, a taxi at 94 monsters. Which monsters would best fit for making taxi, and what set would I needed to have to survive 15 seconds between the pot delay, because I don't have cleric buffs.

3. Can I drop items, elixirs, stones, weapons, armor... because the level difference, 105 my level, and 90 - 99 monsters?

Thanks for taking your time, reading and helping
Old 09/20/2011, 21:26   #2

1. Hotmail seems the be the safest one , never use Yahoo or such a **** .

2. Easiest way to make gold is to buy it since its cheap as hell or even better to have own 8er pt at 101 + mops . Doing taxi is taking too much time - I would do that . But I guess at 85/87 wings should be great since the way isnīt so long , its easy so survive there and there are lotīs of people who need it I guess .

3 . With item share you can drop items and so on ( not so often ) , without item share you wont get anything I guess , atleast not at 90 -93 mops .
Old 09/20/2011, 22:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1qwert6 View Post
1. Hotmail seems the be the safest one , never use Yahoo or such a **** .

2. Easiest way to make gold is to buy it since its cheap as hell or even better to have own 8er pt at 101 + mops . Doing taxi is taking too much time - I would do that . But I guess at 85/87 wings should be great since the way isnīt so long , its easy so survive there and there are lotīs of people who need it I guess .

3 . With item share you can drop items and so on ( not so often ) , without item share you wont get anything I guess , atleast not at 90 -93 mops .
1. I was asking, is there a way to be hacked, directly your sro account (not being scamed in that way, that someone tricks you in-game).

2. I've calculated a bit, at 88 mobs in Jangan Cave, to make taxi, to say like 10h 20M, would be per day like 140M, so it's not that slow, in three months you can gain 14B, which is full legend accessory set + egy weapon.

3. Now I need proof of that, because I killed about 20 monsters and like 10 of them dropped gold, stones and arrow, pills... so why not elixirs and weapons/armor.
Old 09/21/2011, 10:27   #4

elite*gold: 20
1. Hotmail allows you to change everything, so you'll be save.. Takes alot, and I do mean ALOT of effort getting the account back once everything is changed.

2. You won't always get full party's, you won't always be at your computer to collect money either ( Atleast, let's hope not... ). At best you'd make around 100m a day.

3. Mobs will still drop stuff, but it won't be much usefull tho.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2011, 15:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperlite View Post
1. Hotmail allows you to change everything, so you'll be save.. Takes alot, and I do mean ALOT of effort getting the account back once everything is changed.

2. You won't always get full party's, you won't always be at your computer to collect money either ( Atleast, let's hope not... ). At best you'd make around 100m a day.

3. Mobs will still drop stuff, but it won't be much usefull tho.

1. Thanks for the answer

2. Love sarcasm

3. I thought mobs could drop D9 SoX items... I kill in these 10h, cca. 10k mobs +
Old 09/22/2011, 11:10   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon. View Post
1. I was asking, is there a way to be hacked, directly your sro account (not being scamed in that way, that someone tricks you in-game).

2. I've calculated a bit, at 88 mobs in Jangan Cave, to make taxi, to say like 10h 20M, would be per day like 140M, so it's not that slow, in three months you can gain 14B, which is full legend accessory set + egy weapon.

3. Now I need proof of that, because I killed about 20 monsters and like 10 of them dropped gold, stones and arrow, pills... so why not elixirs and weapons/armor.
Just hoping you realize 14b will never get you more then a legend wep and maybe legend acc and leave you with a bit of gold.
Old 09/22/2011, 22:25   #7

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kam!Kengen View Post
Just hoping you realize 14b will never get you more then a legend wep and maybe legend acc and leave you with a bit of gold.
He said Egy weap, not legend.
On my server:
Egy Weapon ą5Bil
Acc's Legend ( D11 ) 6.6bish ( 2m ea coin ).

So he'd easely get what hes lookig for it he would actually make that much.