Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Change Password without Security Question???

Discussion on Change Password without Security Question??? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Change Password without Security Question???

Hi guys;
is it possible to change my password in Silkroad without answering the Security Question (i forgot the answer, so long ago).
Old 06/13/2008, 14:17   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3@g1e View Post
Hi guys;
is it possible to change my password in Silkroad without answering the Security Question (i forgot the answer, so long ago).

no it ain't possible
Old 06/14/2008, 11:34   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
No its not possible, joymax will never change it, even if you ask them personally. For my security answer i entered a load of jiberish. Go on the joymax site then you can change it there if you remember your security answer
Old 06/16/2008, 05:55   #4

i think its definitly impossible to change the secret answer because then hackers could change it if they got it
Old 06/16/2008, 06:08   #5

I dont know about this game but I've played Lineage and Cabal and In both games I forgot my secret answer and was able to change my password by e-mailing support. In both cases they asked for other information to prove that the account was mine.

Good luck

Similar Threads Similar Threads
This looks like fun (RoM password security)
06/18/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 26 Replies
Seems like a bunch of people are raging now on both EU and US forums after this video was made about unencrypted passwords. Looks like fun to me lol EU thread: IMba security for our accounts? Yea hacked by any 10 yo who learned some CCNA. - Forum Video: YouTube - Runes of Magic - Login security I so do love how secure Runes of Magic is. :D
NCsoft Password Security Update
05/13/2010 - Aion - 1 Replies
As of May 12, 2010, the NCsoft Account Management and game account password features were updated to provide better security for our customers. For customers with existing accounts, these updates will take effect after you have logged into your NCsoft master account to update your NCsoft master account password and password hints. For customers creating new accounts, the new features will automatically take effect. The new features include: Removal of date of birth verification for the...
NCsoft Password Security Update
05/13/2010 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
As of May 12, 2010, the NCsoft Account Management and game account password features were updated to provide better security for our customers. For customers with existing accounts, these updates will take effect after you have logged into your NCsoft master account to update your NCsoft master account password and password hints. For customers creating new accounts, the new features will automatically take effect. The new features include: Removal of date of birth verification for the...
Can i change security Question?
01/24/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi all, i want to know... how to change security question... at joymax.com?? can i... :confused: