Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

agbot closes...

Discussion on agbot closes... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
agbot closes...

hi @ all...

if i open the agbot, the process comes into the taskmgr.exe , loads a bit, closes...

yea i installed library files...

=/ can someone help me plz?
Old 06/03/2008, 13:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
Do you have a good pc? Have you followed all instructions? try to download the bot again and try to run it.... Worked for me when i had a problem with agbot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
my AGBot just closes randomly
12/14/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
whenever i got start my bot, about.. 15 mins - 1 hour it just closes. i just recently reformatted, there shouldn't be a problem should there? please help! thanks!!:mofo:
AgBot closes after 15 minutes
10/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I'm only running 1 client and I'm using SrProxy but AgBot just closes after like 15 minutes. Can anyone help me please?
AgBot closes!
07/23/2008 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Okey after i went back to isro i didnt want to buy bot anymore. so i decided to use agbot coz its free. But when i put the bot on everything works fine.... after some minutes the agbot window just close and bot stops. all you can hear is some errors popping but when you check it isnt any windows there. so is it possible to fix that it doesnt shut down all the time? PS. This happens most often when i do exp share partys. Fast and no spam or flame answer please :)
agbot-auto closes i tried everythin its still closes
06/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
guys i'm realli sry to bother man, but i tried everythin i hav been readin almost all the thread everydae to hope there is a solution to my prob. i reinstall the bot and tried the srproxy , i jus cant figures wad went wrong the bot work perfect with my laptop but with tis laptop there is tis prob. i did everythin as per normal everythin went perfect but when i logged in the charac its either the bot don reacd my charac or it jus closes all the time.. i realli tried all i can but nth seems to...