Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

agBot Help (yeah im new, to here and bots)

Discussion on agBot Help (yeah im new, to here and bots) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
agBot Help (yeah im new, to here and bots)

Ok, first of all, let me say, 2nd day of botting, and i still dont know what im doin exactly, but, i have agBot, 2.2.2 with nuConnector64 and the loader.

When i started to "test" the new bot, i made a char in Uranus, and botted there for a while, then swaped to troy (the server i play in) and made a char there, then botted for a while, but (now here comes the problem) when i try to get back into the game using the bot (nuconnector first then agbot then loader) it opens everything fine, and then i log in and all, and its still fine, BUT it doesnt read my info for the char, it has the wrong lvl and %, so i made a new folder and re-extracted the bot, and all that and then when i log in its says my player info is "Playername" and "LVL 0" so, what i need help with is for my agbot to find the new info of the new char, is there a refresh button or update or somthing?

(Yeah i also re-downloaded the bot and loader)
Old 05/25/2008, 05:12   #2

do u have the mediapatcher patched? or look the the nuconnector when u take out the loader
Old 05/25/2008, 05:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharp121 View Post
do u have the mediapatcher patched? or look the the nuconnector when u take out the loader
i do not have the meadiapatcher patched, cause i dont even know how, or what that does, and im useing the loader so it said i didnt need that? :S and what i look at the nuconnector when i launch sro with the loader, what should i look for?