Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Having trouble hiding sro.

Discussion on Having trouble hiding sro. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Having trouble hiding sro.

Hi EPVP Community!
I've been having a huge problem hiding silkroad ever since the new update. I was basically spoiled by botMon and now that it hasn't been updated for the new client, there is no way for me to hide my silkroad. All the new ones out don't work at all. Please I don't want my dad to see that I'm botting on his laptop, and all your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you for listening.
Old 05/25/2008, 12:37   #2

you can use this program its easy to handle and work always

or take a look here

~edit AceHide work with all versions coz u can hide everything every window other games whatever you can just set a button on your keyboard (i have - minus ) for hide and a button ( i have + plus ) for show and thats it if you need any help just pm me
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2008, 16:48   #3

ok I'm trying the top link now. like I said all the other hiding programs on this website don't work. BRB with feedback.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hiding CE5.5/New CE
12/18/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Hey i'm trying to hide my CE 5.5 but i don't find any tools for hiding :( Do you know any of these tools? The name is enough, but if you post the download link i'll be very grateful. Or maybe you know a new CE that is based on 5.5 version, Not Revolution Engine 8.3/Moonlight and other stuff, because i'm trying to open an .ct file and with those uce says that I need to upgrade my version of CE. I've googled it up but with no result. So please post a hiding program to hide the CE being...
New WSG hiding spot (FC hiding)
12/09/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
This will show you how to hide in WSG when you are FC. I will show that in picture and in words. 1) Go to your base (with flag on you) 2) Go near wall as much as you can 3) In say, type "/sleep" 5) Say "look at me" And now in pictures step by step:
Hiding CO
10/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 24 Replies
what i need to know is if it is possible to actaully have CO running as a "background" program. i just got my computer back from a 5 month suspension and cant go on CO because my parents are bitches lol :rolleyes: is there a way to actually be in the game but not have the window on the screen or have the slot on the taskbar showing? tnx in advance text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=n00b question :P' border='0' alt='n00b question :P' />
hiding
10/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
any1 has a software that can hide cotobo when u open lots of cotobo cuz im using multiclient?
Hiding CO
11/02/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
Well, someone on this forum linked to a program called TweakWindow and I DLed it and am using it, it's awesome. The problem is, it doesn't work with CO, which is what I wanted it for. My parents do not allow me to play and I want to be able to hide CO from them when it's running. WindowTweak is able to change the icon of programs, change their name, minimize them to the System Tray or totally hide them. I really need this to work for me, CO is my only outlet for relaxation and I refuse to stop...