Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SILK HACK N GOLD HACK WORKIN!!!!

Discussion on SILK HACK N GOLD HACK WORKIN!!!! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/23/2008, 17:40   #16

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorinoloyola View Post
another **** is that if your gold is more than a million
the color of the number is not like white its red. noob fake

when its over 1.000.000.000 its like grey text cuz i had over 1.000.000.000

and ok its photoshopped i just got so ****** at the moderator cuz he said its impossible.. but its not impossible.. you can hack accounts and get gold by that way..
but i still blv its possible to hack GOLD

anyway sorry for lieing but i just got ****** at this lil spriggy mod kid
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2008, 19:18   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Quote:
nice ur good with photoshop
If he was good at photoshop he would not of made so many errors. Dude its not possible just accept it, people who have played Silkroad longer than you and have had hacks longer that commented in your old topic, will know more and had more experience.

Like your friend could of bought the cash from the Powerlevel for one and the Silk if he has debit, but if it was that much I doubt it, like they say Cheat Engine
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2008, 20:32   #18

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
If he was good at photoshop he would not of made so many errors. Dude its not possible just accept it, people who have played Silkroad longer than you and have had hacks longer that commented in your old topic, will know more and had more experience.

Like your friend could of bought the cash from the Powerlevel for one and the Silk if he has debit, but if it was that much I doubt it, like they say Cheat Engine

omg.. cheatenginecheatenginecheatengine.. lolz.. you can hack gold trough hacking accounts!!! accounts isnt that hard to hack... bruteforce mabey..??? YOU CAN HACK SILKROAD dammit

ooh and i played sro for 3 years
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2008, 20:39   #19

elite*gold: 0
Guys look its on Ecsro........its not so hard to get money like this....every monster drop 3k@lvl 80.........u see it @the item mall"Currently not in Service" its only @ecsro
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2008, 20:46   #20

Hagahaga
STFU u fckn lamer go with your scam ideas to your mama or try to play normal.I`we sick of your posts..i can`t normal drink beer when i see your stupid posts..Get a life man and stop dream about hack sro server .. end ..

with no respect poffka

End
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2008, 20:49   #21

elite*gold: 115
Received Thanks: 12,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by hagahaga View Post
accounts isnt that hard to hack... bruteforce mabey..???
You can't login for 10 mins after you've typed in wrong password 3 times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagahaga View Post
ooh and i played sro for 3 years
so?
Old 05/23/2008, 22:36   #22

LOL
he try to be really cool and think he know anything, but he is trenching one hollow after the other to fall in yourself xd
3 years Ogame, maybe. But learned during this time zero ^^

#i closed this kindergarten here.

#I should talk to the admin about Infractions for stupidness
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread