Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agbot problem

Discussion on Agbot problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Agbot problem

Hey guys,
as you see, this is my first post in this forum =)
These days i read the tutorial for the agbot and made it work.
I was really happy about that but after a little bit of botting i saw that the bot often runs towards walls and stones when he tries to attack some monsters.
I haven't seen there any bot that ran towards stones or trees like mine, so i have a little question now: is there any solution to make this bot work properly?

I'm waiting for your answers guys, so plz help me =)
If it helps, I'm using the version 1.55 of agBot.

btw.: sorry for my bad english
Old 05/13/2008, 00:05   #2

dude use the latest version & agbot stuck he is a free bot not looping so u just put it in place with no stones bla...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2008, 08:48   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Ye, what edward said, thats what I generally do, so might require a check up every now and then which I do to get pots or repair etc, Sometimes they free themselves if enemy appears behind them and they will give up on 1 behind the wall
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2008, 19:40   #4

the only things you could do is, uncheck the mobs behind that walls if they are from a other species ^^
Go to a Area with fewer obstacles
Use some smaller Training circles that doesnt range till behind that walls and create a big Area this way. (its easier to describe that with a pic^^)
Old 05/13/2008, 20:15   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Well in hyungo land for example theres loads of walls and hyungo's in and out which drove me nuts as bot got stuck everywhere
Old 05/13/2008, 23:55   #6

yeah but there are also areas with nearly no walls too.
I know it cause i was there lately
Old 05/14/2008, 14:34   #7

can i use agBOT in cSRO??
Old 05/14/2008, 16:36   #8

Well, I used softmod like 2 weeks ago and it get also sometimes stuck, but just try to find a spot wihtout obstacles, don't set your radius too high and you will be fine (radius is how far the bot runs from your training spot)

Cheers