Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how do u use the imod hack??

Discussion on how do u use the imod hack?? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how do u use the imod hack??

ive searched and found nothing on how to use it and it seems really good too ;p if any one can shed some light on this subject i would greatly appreciate it
Old 04/27/2008, 19:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
u just back up your origianl sro_client.exe and replace it with his

read it for more details

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[M0D]iMod v4.0 - Evolution(Outdated)
05/26/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 66 Replies
Hello, I was pretty much bored today ,so i decided to get my old iMod back to life and so here it is :) Features: -Addons: ->Pick up radius - 50 000 ft. - clearly allow you to pick up everything around you just by pressing "G" ->Auto select monsters radius - 50 000 ft. - you need to edit your media.pk2 file to enable the button for it. ->New server status "FULL" - shows the server capacity,Crowded shows up when capacity is between Populated server status and 2499,2999 or 3499(depends on...
[M0D]iMod v1.0
04/16/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 36 Replies
-------------------------------------------- Author - me(inVincibLe) - SMC.CO.CC -------------------------------------------- The Modification is made on Sro_Client 1.33 Multi Client No DC ZooMHack GameGuard Bypass Swear filter bypass
[M0D]iMod v3.0 - Beta
04/08/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 30 Replies
Hello folks,I made the new iMod on the client that joymax will propably release after the weekly inspection,thanks to Drew. However they ain't done,so i can't guarantee it will work after the inspection and that is why the title says "Beta".It's in beta test till tommorow(1day 0h 0m 0s). Features: -Multi Client + C10 Bypass -ZoomHack -No DC + Reconnect on C10 & C9 error -Abuse Filter Bypass -GameGuard bypass -CRC32 Check bypass
[Mod]iMod v2.0 - Reload
12/22/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 81 Replies
Merry Christmas and Happy new year everyone! Hello E'pvp community ,im back working on my old iMod ,but this time i will give you something more ,something that you deserve to have. :) -------------------------------------------- Author - me(inVincibLe) - elitepvpers.com -------------------------------------------- The Modification is made on the newest sro_client - 1.32(1.33) MutliClient