Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad version error

Discussion on Silkroad version error within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Silkroad version error

OK guys i hope im not the only one but heres my problem.

Ive searched all over for the LASTEST most RECENT silkroad client download. I think the version now is (1.303, tell me if im wrong ) but the only client i can find and download is version 1.295, which is about 1.5GB file.
I download it, wich takes me bout 7 hours, extract the files, install the game, everythings goin great.

Now when the launcher starts up ( says v 1.295 in top left ) a pop-up comes and says i need to manually download a patch to update my client, and when you click OK it brings you to the website to download the update patch.

I downloaded the patch but when i go to install it says " the manual patch of 1.303 can patch in only client of 1.298-1.302 version. stop patch."

So i thought to myself " why the hell would the official website give you a client to download that isnt even updated". Also on the website under the "other sites" suggestion for downloads, which is game front and gamershell, they both have the outdated client ( 1.295 ).

Ive searched all over for manual patches to update my client to at least 1.298 so i can use the manual patch on the website, but i cannot find any, none at all. And on the website if you search back in the news a few months ago, there was a patch, the exact patch im looking for but you cant download it anymore and its not on wesbite.

Also, i cannot contact support on the silkroad website because everytime you click to send your technical problem, a pop box comes up and says "please select a category" when i have one already selected!! And i cant post on the forums because i dont have a character in-game name to use, so i have to contact with anyone!!

PLease if yours having the same problem and resolved it, tell me lol. kinda gettin frustrated here.
Old 05/25/2011, 23:04   #2

elite*gold: 100
same here :S