Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does Silkroad Work with vista??

Discussion on Does Silkroad Work with vista?? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/04/2009, 16:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
properties on sro launcher > compatibilty > run as windows xp .. or something like that ..
Old 01/04/2009, 17:46   #17

i have vista 32 bit and i didnot install the game on my pc i installed it on another one then taked the game folder and put it on my pc cuz when i tried to install from the source 1.170 on my pc it gives me cannot install after legend 3 plus.... and i tried to open it with admistrator and windows xp all gives same error i donot know what to do plz guys if u know anything post it
Old 01/04/2009, 18:47   #18

thx guys my proplem has been solved (srry for my bad english)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to make DSEEG work with dragonica (THQ/ICE) work for vista 32 bit users
10/16/2010 - Dragonica - 4 Replies
ok after 3 hours of messing around with dragonica i found a way to make it work with DSEEG for those who got the memory edit error firstly within the 1 minture the game is open with dseeg remove all hotkeys and delete all bot settings and click save leave the patcher.exe filepath as it is, select THQ and close everything, make sure that you set DSEEG to run as admin from the compatibility tab in properties. now delete engine.ini from both c: drive and the dragonica release folder ...
Doe the Evo Bot work with Vista?
03/21/2009 - Archlord - 2 Replies
Hi i recently downloaded evolution bot to try it out i did all the steps in the help guide , but when i push Home (to start it) it doesn't do anything, any suggestions to what im doing wrong if im doing anything wrong. Thanks.
uce work in vista??
01/05/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
i been trying to use the uce in vista sumhow its seem to crash on me so i was wondering if everyone have the same prbs.... when i got the rev 8.3 work but its show error 000000 sumthing like that
Does SV Work With Vista
11/11/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Ok i pay for the SV and im wondering if it works With windows Vista Operation System. I just got a new computer and trying to start and its doing nothing.. Does anyone else have Vista and runs SV??? Please help me someone. There taking forever to email me back
get SV to work in Vista
07/09/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 14 Replies
i recently upgraded to vista and SV doesnt work anymore. when i press f11 the screen doesnt pop up anymore. i gave up and thought it would never be compatible with vista. today i was foolign around and i got SV to work on Vista! 1. goto the folder where ur SV is stored. 2. right click the Script Vessel.exe and choose properties. 3. click a tab called "compatibility" 4. near the bottom click: Run this program as an administrator. 5. Click ok on the screen and ur good to go! HAPPY...