Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hybrid int spear? what stat to up?

Discussion on hybrid int spear? what stat to up? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hybrid int spear? what stat to up?

hey
mm so i wanna open a new char hybrid int, some people say 2:1 some says 5:1 and some says 7:1.
And the thing is that i dont know what to choose, i like the nukes and all, and i dont wanna be Sword and Shield....
if any one can tell me, and what imbue should i take? ice lightning? or some thing alse...
Old 01/07/2008, 02:01   #2

Smile

My personal favorite build.....7:1 build. Your imbue depends on you. I like heuksal, ice, light 80 and fire 60. Of course with light imbue
Old 01/10/2008, 00:58   #3

2:1 if you want to do more damage with spear attacks.. choose fire as main imbue and keep ice on 60 and the rest max,
5:1 if you want to do more damage with nukes as same as sword shield nuker but without bleed status and division, its not the 1 that can endure long in pvp snowshield is needed for that kind of build
7:1 is almost like pure int but pure int sword shield will pwn u.. just because of the additional status of the new chain and the bleed status,, not even snowshield will help against it after they nuke u with bleed status impotent status and division..
advise is choose 2:1 till 4:1 thats why ur hybird.. to get more hp and tank more than usual.. its my advise and my oppinion as far as i see pvp in dw south