Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anyway to bypass IP limit?

Discussion on anyway to bypass IP limit? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy anyway to bypass IP limit?

is there any way to bypass the US ip limit?? i run on a static ip, windows 7 computer and im using ibot and edx loader. as soon as i get to 3 clients/clientless i crash but i can do 2 :/
Old 03/24/2011, 15:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
Redirect sro through a proxy from europe.

There is a tutorial on rev6 about this made by me.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
a way to bypass rapidshare dl limit
09/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 20 Replies
ok people we are all pissed of from 15 minutes time waiting for another download , heres a small tut. how to bypass it just copy the rapidshare link for example RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting then go to Anonymouse.org , select your language, enter link and download. :)
GTA IV angeblich Ping limit bypass
03/25/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
TeknoGods XLive Projects Tutorial "Click Here" You will find there downloads so check very important. Hat jemand bock mit mir zu testen wenn er grad nicht orginal hat wie ich ^^
Bypass the Instance Reset Limit
01/07/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
Let a Warlock teleport you in the instance. :)
[Guide] Level limit bypass with UCE/CE+bypass
06/30/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 32 Replies
OK. to start, welcome to my first guide, hope it helps alot of you. thank if it's good At this point you should have a UCE or a x-trap/GG bypass and cheat engine. start a new character. open cheat engine, search 4 byte for a value of one. kill until you gain one level. return to cheat engine perform "increased value by" enter value of 1. gain another level, repeat the "increased value by 1" scan, proceed this way until level 5. You should only have 1-2 addresses left. IGNORE...