Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need program

Discussion on Need program within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need program

Hello,
I need program which read opcodes, packets from isro.
Old 03/22/2011, 15:46   #2

edxSilkroadLoader has a packet parser in it which already parses the packets for you so you don't have to figure out what the format of the packet is so you know what a byte is and what a DWORD is ect.

btw if your really want to understand that stuff I would create an own app which sniffs the packets.

also read drews guides they will help you alot
Old 03/22/2011, 15:59   #3

Can you create that app?
something besides edx loader?
Old 03/22/2011, 16:21   #4

yes I can and yes i have it and no I won't share it.

Why wouldn't I share it well firstly I don't know if it works at your pc and it's really a messy source cause every time I run it I start it in debug mode and I change a lot in the source.

2nd If you know how to create such tool by yourself it would help you alot.

I guess that the easiest thing is a simple proxy. I don't know what language you're programming but you just need to create a socket which the clients connects with and connect it with the server and send and receive stuff

like:

client sends packets -------> your proxy ------> to official server
official server sends packets -----> Your proxy -------> client

If you already know some network programming you should be able to create such thing pretty easy.

once you got this proxy running you can sniff the packets but you still need to decrypt the client packets and some of the server to be able to extract the opcode but don't think about that yet.

btw edxSilkroadLoader has the decryption already done for you but some packets aren't 100% displayed which isn't a problem cause some packets are merged into one so you do'nt have the overhead of tcp headers stuff so with the character laoding data you might notice a size which is 0 but after that you get an opcode and the security bytes and then you have a new packet.

so sometimes a few smaller packets might look like one big one.