Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW] How to increase FPS [11 WAYS]

Discussion on [NEW] How to increase FPS [11 WAYS] within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
[NEW] How to increase FPS [11 WAYS]

Hey there, I am here to teach you on how to boost your PC and help you get rid of the lag.
Note: You can download these programs by using Google.

First: Game Booster [ ]

Quote:
Designed to help optimize your PC for smoother, more responsive game play in the latest PC games with the touch of a button, Game Booster helps achieve the performance edge previously only available to highly technical enthusiasts.

It works by fragmenting game directories, temporarily shutting down background processes, cleaning RAM, and intensifying processor performance. That means you can keep all the features of operating systems ready for when you need them, but turn them off when you are ready to get down to serious business – gaming.

Works compatible with Punk Buster, Cheating-Death, VAC, and any other anti-cheat software, Game Booster makes it simpler to enjoy the latest games and take your experience to a new level. All systems go!
Second:Game Turbo Booster [ ]

Quote:
Game Turbo Booster is designed to help optimize your PC for smoother, more responsive game play in the PC games. It helps achieve the performance edge previously only available to highly technical enthusiasts. It works by temporarily shutting down background processes & services, cleaning RAM, and intensifying CPU performance. Game Turbo Booster makes it simpler to enjoy the latest games and take your experience to a new level.
Third: Defraggler [ ]

Quote:
Defraggler is used to defrag your entire hard drive, or individual files - unique in the industry. This compact and portable Windows application supports NTFS and FAT32 file systems.
Fourth: CCleaner [ ]

Quote:
CCleaner is the number-one tool for cleaning your Windows PC. It protects your privacy online and makes your computer faster and more secure. Easy to use and a small, fast download.
Fifth: Advance SystemCare [ ]

Quote:
Advanced SystemCare Free (formerly Advanced WindowsCare Personal) has a one-click approach to help protect, repair, clean, and optimize your PC. With over 50 MILLION downloads since 2006, this fantastic, award-winning, free PC repair software is a "must-have" tool for your computer. 100% safe with no adware, spyware, or viruses; a PC maintenance program that’s incredibly easy to use.
Sixth: Uninstall Unnecessary stuffs out your hard drive

Quote:
You can uninstall things [ Press Start, Control Panel, Press Add or Remove and then uninstall things which you find useless.
Seventh: Disable Some Start up programs [ Some of those takes Ram and make your PC slower ]

Quote:
Instructions on how to disable some start up programs: Go to Start, Press Run and then type in msconfig.
Eight: Do not download some stuffs which is not safe because it slowers down your PC [ You can use Anti-Virus to get rid of some virus ]

Ninth: Scan your hard drive every week or month [ Some of the virus are hidden which you do not know it is there]

Tenth: Lower the graphics and some effects to get rid of LAG

Quote:
Windows has some effects which will make your PC better but it will make it slower and when you lower those effects you will see the difference but the lesser the lag the better
Eleventh: Upgrade your hardware

Quote:
Upgrading Hardware is the most important of all these because it will enhance our gaming like upgrading ram from 1 gig to 2 gig which it will make your game faster and improved, Some of the games improve which will make the game LAG and you need to improve too by upgrading your hardware.
Credits to:
+ *NoOb[]HuNtEr* +
+ ImageShack for letting me upload pictures +
+ Elitepvpers for letting me make a thread and help others +

Warning: I do not own those products, I am just here to help!
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/12/2010, 09:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
Nice thread, keep it up.

Old 06/12/2010, 14:03   #3

elite*gold: 4

I use gamebooster and ccleaner before..
Old 06/13/2010, 06:21   #4

elite*gold: 0
is his make ping lower or just fps?
Old 06/13/2010, 10:27   #5