Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Giving Away Blue Major

Discussion on Giving Away Blue Major within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Giving Away Blue Major

ign:007JamesBond
this is an account I've had since the 2nd day soldier front came out on ijji, its got only 2k sp but it has 2x exp/sp, pick up weapon, +5% headsot and a bunch of armour for 7-14 days. Weapons it has are ak47, PSG-1 and uzi; It also has 5 characters on it. Reason i quit this account is because I hardly play sf anymore and when i do go on I only go on my main account. Reason I'm not selling or trading is because im too lazy and i dont have verified paypal + I doubt somebody would trade for this account.

If you want it post a non-selfish reason saying why you deserve it most of all. I'm going to play it for last time today then tommorow ill pm the info to whoever i think deserves most.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/21/2009, 05:03   #2

elite*gold: 44
None selfish reason huh... =] hmm well You dont want it >.> let me take i off your hands =].
i dont need it but its less work for you ^^.
Just Think about it =]
Old 10/21/2009, 14:05   #3

i think i deserve it because i've played this for 4 years and i tyr to rank so har dbut im onyl first lt.
im kinda good but im tyring better plus i want to try otu uzi and ak so if u think i deserve it send me a private message or add on msn well never mind i cna tpost email any ways really think i shuld get it
Old 10/21/2009, 22:22   #4

I would bake you cookies if i could XD...
man i would play on that account everyday if you gave it to me... i would really be thankful and know you are so kind and awesome.
Old 10/22/2009, 13:31   #5

Hi,

I am interested in this account as my account got banned due to my friend hacking using my account. However, i have tried making a new account but it is only rank brown captain and the account is in a very bad condition.[No sp, only got ARTC] I am also from clan MFSC but left the clans due to people mocking at me for being 'noob'.[Criticising me for being an idiot to share an account]. However, i have learnt my lesson. So i hope you will give me a chance to play SF wholeheartedly with this high ranked account. People will also not look down at me anymore. It is all up to you to decide who you want to give. I just hope i can be given this golden chance to prove myself in SF.

Yours sincerely,
Slasher865
Old 10/25/2009, 13:43   #6

hmmmmm.....

reason...???? hmmmm.... u know it already.....
Old 10/27/2009, 12:06   #7

For me and my lil brother, we are playing it for a time, but our acc has made a wrong start so it's k/d is low and we don't have any money on that account. we do really need an account like that, I don't think you'd give it to us, because I'm new here, but I can try..
Old 10/29/2009, 04:31   #8

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 2,469
* REPORTED

~ i think you have already given away the Major Account.
~ and your Thread is Filled with Spammers,

That's why We Decided to close it down.

regards,
†DARNOC†
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2009, 02:04   #9

I think you should just let everybody share the acc but if you want to give it away i think you should give it to me beacause i am a die hard soilder front fan, i have numerous accs but i want one that i can own with and look gud doing it not like on a nub acc . that is why but if you dnt want to ts fine with me
Closed Thread