Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 02:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Downloads are to have a scan report

Discussion on Downloads are to have a scan report within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Downloads are to have a scan report

As there was a recent case of users posting Malicious Files with the intent of harming users who downloaded the file,i have decided that :

All Downloads Threads must have a Scan Report done and attached to the Download thread.

Threads with downloads,without a Scan Report,will be Automatically Closed by any of the Soldier Front Moderators present.

This is the Include the Scan Report working Link,not just pasting the Virus Scan report onto the Thread.

Users found editing the Virus Scan results, with the intent of deceiving users into downloading the file thinking its safe, will be banned.

All Users are also reminded to always Scan .zip and .rar File(s) before opening them in their Computers.This is a safe practice,which would usually eliminate malicious files.
Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CabalAssit Bot Free Beta Test Malaysia Singapore(Containing the virus scan report)
04/28/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 16 Replies
Version :0.4 download 1: CabalAssist-masgV0.4.rar - FileFactory download 2: http://verysprite.org/download/CabalAssist-masgV0. 4.rar update: 1. Optimize pick item
Agbot 2.6.0 Virus Scan Report
01/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Here is the virus scan report from Online malware scan I wanted to make this thread to ask of you all if this is a safe bot. I have used this bot before early version and have scanned it before but there were no viruses detected in it. I am also very protective right now because i got my new pc which is a very high-end pc and im not going to fuck it up. Virus Scan - File: Package2.6.0.nomap.zip Status: INFECTED/MALWARE (Note: this file has been scanned before. Therefore, this file's...
All Attached files and links must have a scan report.
11/30/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
To Prevent Members and Leechers from virus, trojan, malware, worms, etc. all files and links must have a scan report before posting.. without doing so,your post will be closed, link and attached file/s will be removed and a warning/infraction will be issued to the violator.. in this case, we will protect everyone from hackers who wants to ruin not only our account but also our expensive Computer.. cheers and God bless!