Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 07:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sup ppl of elite

Discussion on sup ppl of elite within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sup ppl of elite

yo I like how ppl are finding/making/leaching.. lol things like increased ammo, etc.. but in the end those kind of things are not useful. what we need is more tapping and wh programs..i know that there are alot of ppl out there that make wh's and they sell em'.. ( its pointless, anybody other then a noob would buythem, y waste money( other then g-coins) on a game thats free..)

so..

pretty much i am talking for alot of people when i say. stop fcking releasing " working wallhacks" that turn out to be fake and have viruses. if ur going to release 1, make sure it works( xp and vista) and NO VIRUSES.

P.S ALL WE NEED IS 1 PERSON TO BUY A PRIVATE WH THEN RELEASE.. IF U HAVE MONEY ON PAYPAL,etc> JUST BUY IT AND LEACH IT.
Old 04/16/2008, 23:38   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpg_jason_31 View Post
yo I like how ppl are finding/making/leaching.. lol things like increased ammo, etc.. but in the end those kind of things are not useful. what we need is more tapping and wh programs..i know that there are alot of ppl out there that make wh's and they sell em'.. ( its pointless, anybody other then a noob would buythem, y waste money( other then g-coins) on a game thats free..)

so..

pretty much i am talking for alot of people when i say. stop fcking releasing " working wallhacks" that turn out to be fake and have viruses. if ur going to release 1, make sure it works( xp and vista) and NO VIRUSES.

P.S ALL WE NEED IS 1 PERSON TO BUY A PRIVATE WH THEN RELEASE.. IF U HAVE MONEY ON PAYPAL,etc> JUST BUY IT AND LEACH IT.
what you say all wrong people working like 1 week on making wallhack then what they need to post the wallhack show it will patched in 2 hours no i think not about pepole releasing fake wallhacks or old will never be an true wallhack all what people post from t1.37 are fakes and now to final people that sell buy whay they should listen to you buy it and leech it you mean buy it and give it to me they would sell them self or for accounts show we ask over self whay do they sell wallhacks for money
1)they don't care they get money
2)if they like play sf show they would buy g coins
and i think all should know this and this post is usless as i see it
Old 04/17/2008, 04:37   #3

well as i see it, u shouldnt pay for something when if they were nice enough they would just release it.. all that other stuff if just mombo jumbo,.

all im sayin is that ppl should just release stuff..
Old 04/17/2008, 17:41   #4

jason shut up man..if u think u wanna make a WH and see it get detected in 2 hours....then go ahead and make one...If not then Sht up....FFS people take ages to make one and then it get detected in 2hours....when they cud sell,make money, and use it for a long time.....
Old 04/17/2008, 17:42   #5

im with rafiport
Old 04/17/2008, 17:48   #6

ty today i just made wallhack i just got 1 more problem in it its detected like this color models i can make in 10mn left make it undetect the real problem
Old 04/17/2008, 19:07   #7

lol ok i will just shut up!

P.S i still need a tapping and/or wallhack!

xfire: jasona123 I am not buying anything, Share It PLs!
Old 04/18/2008, 00:46   #8

If it takes you a week to fix up fatboys wh your retarded and its fake.