Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 11:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP EDITING DLL REMOVE SPAM...

Discussion on HELP EDITING DLL REMOVE SPAM... within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP EDITING DLL REMOVE SPAM...

Can any one help me on how to remove spam message in dll? sir match star, frozeneye, omegaeyes and all please teach me..........
Old 05/31/2011, 17:40   #2

HACKERS' NEVER WIN
BUT CHEATER ALWAYS WIN..!!
Old 05/31/2011, 18:20   #3

good hackers often use anti spam software but sorry its not free2download hackers that create cheats without spam have bought a copy of their anti-spam... If you have bank account or visa account you can buy it. I recomend spam sentinel

did I helped press thanks
Old 06/02/2011, 12:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xzeus07 View Post
good hackers often use anti spam software but sorry its not free2download hackers that create cheats without spam have bought a copy of their anti-spam... If you have bank account or visa account you can buy it. I recomend spam sentinel

did I helped press thanks
DUDE i meant to say im asking a help on how to edit a dll not using a stupid program anti spam software that does nothing but cost you a lot..... i just want to edit a simple dll base data which.... i think made by visual basics...... please know what are you saying before reply........... any way thanks?....... for reply?...
Old 06/08/2011, 17:27   #5

elite*gold: 1
From Toinks' sig: "CHEATER`S NEVER WIN

BUT HACKER`S ALWAYS WIN"

lol, hackers and cheaters are the same.
Old 06/08/2011, 18:49   #6

Exclamation

download

Learn how to use it, Its free.
Old 06/10/2011, 06:45   #7