Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 05:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

..:THE COMPLETE SOLDIER FRONT STARTER GUIDE:..

Discussion on ..:THE COMPLETE SOLDIER FRONT STARTER GUIDE:.. within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post ..:THE COMPLETE SOLDIER FRONT STARTER GUIDE:..

Hey Members of EPVP!

This is my complete starter guide for IJJI soldier front!

It can tell you all you need to start out, even to become a glitcher, or tapper!

First of all, sign up for IJJI SFront! , finish all of the sign up steps.

Next you have to install the game! Click "Play Live" and let it install (about 5-8 minutes) Then once it is installed it should either automaticlly start the game or you have to click play live again!
Now, once your in the game, select your server. (EXAMPLE:anger Zone)
Once you are in that server a popup comes up and wants something called your "CodeName". That is the name you would be addressed by in the game. Type the desired codename in and click "Check Availability" then if it is available click OK.

Next it takes you to the character shop. I prefer KSF but pick your character and the click "Buy".

Next, the weapon shop. Pick a gun of your choice, then buy it. Then its secondary weapons, pick one, and buy it. Last is grenades. Pick your grenade set then buy it.

Once you are done that, you are ready to play.

::CONTROLS::

Before you can play, you must know the controls!!

To move forward, you press/hold "W"
To move backward, you press/hold "S"
Left is "A"
Right is "D"
Jump is "space bar"
Crouch, or "sit down" hold/press "CTRL"
To walk, hold/press "Shift"
In some battles there is something called 3D POV. To get into that mode press "Q" to get out of it, or to get into 1st POV press "Q" again.
To shoot, click/hold left mouse button.
On some guns, there is a scope. To scope on those guns, right click.
and last, TAB is to check the game status.

::PING::
What is ping? Is it bad?

Ping is how slow, or laggy your computer is. It also means the distance away from the main server.

Players sometimes can have 500 ping. When this happens, that player lags the game. Which mean everything goes a bit slower.

::GLITCHING::
In the world of Soldier Front there are many glitchers. "What is a glitcher?, Whats the threat?"
A glitcher as we call them, is a person who can lag into a box, or some type of mapped item. "How is one way to do it?"
One way, the easiest way is to find a box. For example, in Shanghai there is a giant green box, kind of in the middle of the map, run up to it on the side with the crates and right before you hit it, press the button Print Screen.
(Also known as Prnt Scr or Prnt Scrn) ~IT DOES NOT WORK FOR EVERY BOX, THOUGH IT DOES WORK FOR SOME WALLS, OR TABLES~

::TAPPING::
"What is tapping?, How is it done?"
Tapping is simply a form of cheating, the player cuts his internet connection for an amount of time, then on his screen everyone but him is not moving. Then he shoots them and when he resumes his internet, they all die out of notice. Tap killing can only be done when you are the host of the game. Tapping can still be useful though, you can use it to teleport to the submarine in Shanghai red team matches!

How this is done is pretty simple, theres 4 ways.
#1 :: On your modem there could be a standby button, press it, walk around and kill foe, then turn it back on, but make sure this is only done within 10 seconds, otherwise the game will disconnect. (same rules apply for all ways of tapping)

#2 :: Pull out the white cord from your modem and do the exact same thing as #1.

#3 :: Download Net Suspender ( search netsuspender 4.3 on google.com ) then set your hotkeys, click the save hotkeys box then when in game press the suspend hotkey, then shoot the players. After about 10 seconds press the resume hotkey. Same rules as #1 apply

#4 :: Download a smuggler program. Set the hotkeys then just like netsuspender, press suspend hotkey, shoot people, then after about 10 seconds press the resume hotkey.

SNIPING

Sniping is hard for many starters. My suggestion is practice in the training matches.

Using Any gun but a sniper

Some guns take skill, and practice to get used to, i would suggest practicing in a single battle or training match.

::HACKING::

"Wallhacks, are they real?, Whats the effect?"

Hacking is..well..cheating! Something called a wallhack is a hack tool that lets the user see through walls, so right when the approaching enemy comes to you, yah shoot him.

Aimbots, do they exist?

Aimbots are automatic aimers. So lets say you were just walking, you can probably shoot and the aimbotted character dies. But, thats what we hear, as the story goes, back from 2354398 A.D noone at all as ever witnessed a working aimbot, do they exist? Who knows?

Aimpoints, what are they?

An aimpoint is a simple tool that makes a big, or small crosshair to help you aim, they are most useful to snipers. If you would like one, try out Uzi910's aimpoint.

Well, thats my guide!! I Really Hope it helped, if there is anything i should add please tell me!!

(>*_*)>
PoStEd By SSeXX
Thanks
15 Users
Old 01/23/2008, 11:47   #2

thank you ns man but( Players sometimes can have 500 ping. When this happens, that player lags the game. Which mean everything goes a bit slower.)not good in paly ping 500 dam im play with ping 280..and 500 but 280 im kill more than 500
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/24/2008, 23:33   #3

lol well i know, 500 ping is a bad thing ..lags the game
Old 05/15/2008, 00:45   #4

lol i have 500 ever
Old 05/21/2008, 00:03   #5

nice tutorial man
Old 05/21/2008, 21:05   #6

GOOD TUT BUT YOU SHOULD SAY THAT TAPPING IS A BAD THING AND GLITCHING IS BAD. YOU CAN DEFINETLY GET BANNED FOR DOING IT AND PLAY SINGLE BATTLES MORE THAN TRAINING. THEY HELP YOU MORE BECUASE IN TRAINING YOU SHOOT TARGETS THAT ARE STAYING STILL AND SINGLE YOU HAVE TO SHOOT THEM MOST OF THE TIME WHILE THEY ARE RUNNING.

PLZ USE THAT SITE BECAUSE IT HELPS YOU INCREASE YOUR REACTION TIME AND DEFINITLY MAKE YOU BETTER!!!!
Old 05/31/2008, 17:32   #7

sniperdog25 really need to learn what the caps lock buton is and how to not use it. What a noob. I mean seriously, what's your rank, anyways?
Old 05/31/2008, 18:43   #8

ty
Old 06/01/2008, 05:15   #9

u should probably mention u can get banned for tapping or glitching
Old 06/09/2008, 12:44   #10

OOOOOOOK can some1 tell me how to get 500 ping?
Old 12/08/2009, 16:20   #11

plz gav me hackr dxt jamp
Old 12/08/2009, 16:22   #12

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,790
~Nice tutorial
Old 12/08/2009, 16:24   #13

I Hack my hands fly in the game Soldier Front Please
Old 12/08/2009, 17:17   #14

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 2,469
Stickied

Though this is a Old Post, I find it useful Until now.
Quite Informative, especially for Newbies
Old 12/11/2009, 11:11   #15

acces from the region is not supported