Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 23:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION]-WHAT DO YOU DO AFTER YOU OPEN OWNASAURUS?-

Discussion on [QUESTION]-WHAT DO YOU DO AFTER YOU OPEN OWNASAURUS?- within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [QUESTION]-WHAT DO YOU DO AFTER YOU OPEN OWNASAURUS?-

I have a question.

When you rename Ownasaurus loader and mitch's xmas wallhack dll. to WALLHACK.DLL and WALLHACK.EXE, then you open them once its in the same folder..what do you do?

I load the game then go to my inventory and press F1 and F2, nothing happens. HELP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ownasaurus DLL Loader
08/07/2010 - Soldier Front - 13 Replies
First of all you need WinRAR or WinZIP to extract 1. extract folder to desktop 2. put undetected wallhack DLL in the folder 3. make sure the ownasaurus loader and wallhack DLL both have the same name (example: wallhack.exe and wallhack.dll) 4. open wallhack.exe 5. login to soldier front 6. enjoy!
[Question]Truncate/Open
07/21/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
if I use(To save char) FileMode.Truncate then FileMode.Open Will it make any difference?
[question] open dragonica twice
09/20/2009 - Dragonica - 7 Replies
is there anyone to open dragonica twice? edit: im playing at dragonica EU.
[Question] Can you open NPC anywhere in the map with CE?
02/01/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Hi Guys! My question is rather simple: Do any of you know if there is a way to open a NPC, for example NPC Store or Stash anywhere in the map with CE? It doesnt have to work in all maps, just in the same map where the actual NPC is located. I tried a method I used in another similar game for the same task, but at least that did not work... So, any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks! ~GodInDisguise
[Tut] How to inject mitch's wallhack with ownasaurus loader
04/30/2008 - Soldier Front - 4 Replies
I have noticed that many people get the message"cannot find process". This happened to me too, and there is a simple remedy: use the ownasaurus injector with mitch's dll file. STEPS 1)download ownasaurus loader and extract it(search for it) 2)download mitch's wallhack and extract it 3)create a new folder and put ONLY THE DLL AND OWNASAURUS ONTO IT. 4)rename them both to the same thing.(as in both named wallhack) 5)run ownasaurus loader and run soldier front. 6)HAPPY HACKING...