Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ReRelease]Wallhack

Discussion on [ReRelease]Wallhack within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ReRelease]Wallhack

For the people that really dont understand how to get XCoder-Byte's to work. THIS IS NOT OF MY CREATION!!!!

credits supposedly go to 85% fatboy and the other 14.99% to XCoder-Byte. I just put his dll into a file so nubs can run it. the hack is already going to be leeched by thousands, i might as well take it a step further ;] thanks would be appreciated ^^

[my guide is 10 times simpler than the other one that is posted on the forums. you don't need an injector, my way works just as well. I have tested my way of hacking, it is much simpler. just run it exactly how you would run fatboy88's hack. no need for screenshots...]

STEP 1: open the loader(not dll)
STEP 2: minimize it
STEP 3: press f1 and f2(after game is open)
STEP 4: play
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/04/2007, 10:31   #2

Question huh?

what to do on the website????
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2007, 00:57   #3

Thumbs down It doesnt work

Dude it doesnt work.
Old 12/06/2007, 22:30   #4

doesnt work...
Old 12/14/2007, 00:18   #5

yeh guy that made this umm i dont get step:1 like do u mean log in but dnt press play live or do u mean the opposite
Old 12/15/2007, 20:36   #6

listen

download this and then download Fatboy 88's wallhack, google it. use Fatboy88's D3d8.dll from that folder and use this folder's actual wallhack.exe. (the d3d8.dll goes in c:/windows/system32.) once you put fatboy's d3d8 inside system32 folder just run THIS Sfwallhack.exe should be called ownasaurus' loader (or something along that line) then minimize it into your toolbar and open SF, F1 for crosshair F2 for wallhack, happy hacking.
Old 12/18/2007, 05:56   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuik View Post
For the people that really dont understand how to get XCoder-Byte's to work. THIS IS NOT OF MY CREATION!!!!

credits supposedly go to 85% fatboy and the other 14.99% to XCoder-Byte. I just put his dll into a file so nubs can run it. the hack is already going to be leeched by thousands, i might as well take it a step further ;] thanks would be appreciated ^^

[my guide is 10 times simpler than the other one that is posted on the forums. you don't need an injector, my way works just as well. I have tested my way of hacking, it is much simpler. just run it exactly how you would run fatboy88's hack. no need for screenshots...]

i cant download
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/25/2007, 00:12   #8

wtf u do on the website??
Old 12/25/2007, 11:12   #9

it don make sence i can wall
Old 01/06/2008, 13:27   #10

it dont work for me..
what should i do with the that wallhack.dll??
Old 02/16/2008, 02:42   #11

umm mine wouldn 't start. I've used fatboy's b4, but now my AVG antivirus blocks it because it hacks. THis one too... update plz???
Old 04/18/2008, 04:01   #12

dude all u hav 2 do is click on free then u type in da letters and u run it thats it.

next time dun go ask obvious questions
Old 04/18/2008, 09:46   #13

Quote:
listen

download this and then download Fatboy 88's wallhack, google it. use Fatboy88's D3d8.dll from that folder and use this folder's actual wallhack.exe. (the d3d8.dll goes in c:/windows/system32.) once you put fatboy's d3d8 inside system32 folder just run THIS Sfwallhack.exe should be called ownasaurus' loader (or something along that line) then minimize it into your toolbar and open SF, F1 for crosshair F2 for wallhack, happy hacking.

Does Not Work, Because The Ownasaurus Loader is very old{patched}, so dont waste your time........

And yes i did try the method and i got HAD(Hack Detected)
Old 07/09/2008, 13:44   #14

Thumbs down mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuik View Post

Old 07/09/2008, 17:59   #15

Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
Avast: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
F-Prot: Nothing found
Norman: Nothing found
Rising: Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found
VirusBuster: Nothing found

Scanned by

idk why but i have norton antivir.. and when i tried to open the file have a virus
and i did my own scan and dont detec anything
Closed Thread