Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gameguard error

Discussion on Gameguard error within the Soldier Front Philippines forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
Gameguard error

Hey, ive got a little problem with psf.
Im from Europe and I cant start Psf.
I downloaded, installed & patched the game correctly but now Gameguard is showing me the error 380 >> "fail to connect to the GG. update Server"

I dont know whats the problem do I have to use a proxy or w00t O.o?
Old 05/18/2010, 02:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.A.Q View Post
Hey, ive got a little problem with psf.
Im from Europe and I cant start Psf.
I downloaded, installed & patched the game correctly but now Gameguard is showing me the error 380 >> "fail to connect to the GG. update Server"

I dont know whats the problem do I have to use a proxy or w00t O.o?
I think you need to use a Proxy, because you are from Europe or maybe its the connection between you and PSF.
Old 05/18/2010, 17:42   #3

elite*gold: 3
kay ill try this out =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2010, 01:10   #4

elite*gold: 0
I think. problem is solved.. i think.TS now playing PSF cause he stop comment in this thread

* Reported
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2010, 05:59   #5

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 2,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insolent[1]* View Post
I think. problem is solved.. i think.TS now playing PSF cause he stop comment in this thread

* Reported
* CLOSED
thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread