Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front > Soldier Front Philippines
You last visited: Today at 19:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DISCUSSION] Gameclub and DXT VIP in PH

Discussion on [DISCUSSION] Gameclub and DXT VIP in PH within the Soldier Front Philippines forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Old 01/10/2011, 12:08   #91

elite*gold: 0
haha Gameclub din pala pakana ng DXT pagsabihin nun lahat ng VIP parang ecoin lng haha kaso doble kita ng gameclub at kaya pala hinde nababanned yung mga [VIP] na DXT user e kahit i report...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2011, 07:01   #92

******* guy who post this! lol. this was an issue and has been approved by the GMs of SF that they're not into trading hacks and license to DXT! The truth of this was issued by a minor council upon due to Unrealskill which certainly means that the Admin of Unrealskill is also the Sub GM of PSF which is GM____(censored). lol. **** instincts. **** thread.

P.S. Dxt don't make hacks for PSF since september numbcracker!.
Old 01/11/2011, 07:59   #93

tama ganun naman talaga eh?kanyakanyang rocket lang yan..
Old 01/11/2011, 15:12   #94

tama ka jan tol....... pag bumili ka ng DXT ilan araw palang mong ginagamit ..
wala rin detec din nila......para kumita lang cla sabi hin nila wala limit ang cheat......tapos kanibukasan wala na.. detech na...
Old 01/12/2011, 09:58   #95

ku8ya gawa ka ng wallhack ung complete at bago at ung gumagana para maka bawi ako sa mga cheaters.,,pls kuya wait ko ung wall mo thankx