Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Source Code] HackTrader Final Leak

Discussion on [Source Code] HackTrader Final Leak within the Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Source Code] HackTrader Final Leak

#edit
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/31/2016, 19:21   #2

Unl.Ammo ON - Adress : 0x00D66D50 bytes : \x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90
Unl.Ammo OFF - Adress : 0x00D66D50 bytes : x8B\x81\x58\x03\x00\x00

NO Spread ON - Adress : 0x00D9693F bytes : \x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90
NO Spread OFF - Adress : 0x00D9693F bytes : \xF3\x0F\x11\x44\x24\x1C

Enjoy ! HT Down +1 :P
Old 10/31/2016, 22:07   #3

-
Old 11/01/2016, 07:16   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazytony66 View Post

Enjoy ! HT Down +1 :P
you released the addresses i gave you which you can get free on my site anyway you ppl don;t make your own hacks you have to rip off others but hey it's kool btw cryless was so stupid he attack the wrong HackTrader anyhow new hack is up and it includes fly hack,unlim ammo,spred recoil, chams,color,chams aimbot and wallhack ty for free advertising again cryless btw nice photo shop

Quote:

Enjoy ! HT Still Up +1 :P
Re-tarted clown attacked the wrong sites lmao

god your a joke go back to the circus.

Quote:

Enjoy ! HT Still Up +1 :P

god your a joke go back to the circus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemX64™ View Post
We have reached the point of no return.. No I am not talking about the end of world.. but the end of HackTrader! +1

Look what adamjson wrote to WaterSmoke on TeamSpeak 3..
How? where is free publicity you were talking in public? adamjson.. accept it, i made you cry.. +1

For your bad luck that was just the beginning, greets your code with a big smile! +1

Thank you for using my SDK
Just keep doing it without adding my nickname in your credits..
It would be horrible!! +1

See attachment, you can compile source code using Visual Studio 2013+.. have fun!
Again retards you you gave them the old base witch onceagaain they could just get off my website you 2 are jokes nothing more then clowns

Quote:
We have reached the point of no return.. No I am not talking about the end of world.. but the end of HackTrader! +1

Look what adamjson wrote to WaterSmoke on TeamSpeak 3..
How? where is free publicity you were talking in public? adamjson.. accept it, i made you cry.. +1

For your bad luck that was just the beginning, greets your code with a big smile! +1

Thank you for using my SDK
Just keep doing it without adding my nickname in your credits..
It would be horrible!! +1

See attachment, you can compile source code using Visual Studio 2013+.. have fun!
Again retards you gave them the old base which once again they could just get off my website you 2 are jokes nothing more then clowns
Old 11/01/2016, 09:40   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by legion99 View Post
Quote:
cryless btw nice photo shop
Photoshop? ok, as you prefer.. Explain this leak.. Uh
Old 11/01/2016, 15:21   #6

Quote:

Photoshop? ok, as you prefer.. Explain this leak.. Uh
Thats the wrong website clown *****
go back to the circus
http: / / learntohack . boards . net .......530 members strong and rising *** what a clown
Old 11/01/2016, 16:13   #7

Quote:
Thats the wrong website clown *****
go back to the circus
http: / / learntohack . boards . net .......530 members strong and rising *** what a clown
Sure adamjson keep lying to yourself and people around you. Kiss marta for me, and tell her that tonight was fantastic. She was laughing so hard at you while i was injecting my 'code' in her p.. eheh amazing
Old 11/01/2016, 16:55   #8

Quote:
... anyhow new hack is up and it includes fly hack,unlim ammo,spred recoil, chams,color,chams aimbot and wallhack ...
Fly hack = only set the Y pos to a new height?! This is fly hack in your opinion?
Unl. Ammo = Bugged... try launch 3 granades without press everytime QQ
Chams aimbot and wallhack?! What is that ****?! AHHAHA
Chams is a wallhack... Chams is a different thing from aimbot...
Adam... You say a lot of bullshit... Chams aimbot for you is only "Head chams"... and chams wallhack is "Weapon chams"...
Oh... Chams in this game are useless it won't work anymore... it was patched a long time ago... so... your hack are totally USELESS don't do advertise to yourself... you are a bad hacker Your hack can be used only for nospread & norecoil (maybe) :P so don't **** with us (me & Cryless) :P
If Cryless is a clow, how he hacked you two site? call a clown... pay it... and see if he can do the same thing lol
Old 11/01/2016, 17:15   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dano20z0mbie View Post
If Cryless is a clow, how he hacked you two site? call a clown... pay it... and see if he can do the same thing lol
I also warned him on TeamSpeak 3.. I asked him to stop and he banned me.. reason: 'monkey'. Well, now he sticks to my banana.
Old 11/01/2016, 18:42   #10

Quote:
Fly hack = only set the Y pos to a new height?! This is fly hack in your opinion?
Chams aimbot and wallhack?! What is that shit?! AHHAHA
Adam... You say a lot of bullshit... Chams aimbot for you is only "Head chams"... and chams wallhack is "Weapon chams"...
Oh... Chams in this game are useless it won't work anymore... it was patched a long time ago... so... your hack are totally USELESS don't do advertise to yourself... you are a bad hacker Your hack can be used only for nospread & norecoil (maybe) :P so don't fuck with us (me & Cryless) :P
those are not my sites they were sites ppl demonstrating to me to see if i wanted to switch sites bye clown by the way for proof you attack the wrong website check the creation time when the website was built http:// learn to hack .boards .net This Sites has never been taken down Hvae fun at the circus.. du du du du

Quote:
I also warned him on TeamSpeak 3.. I asked him to stop and he banned me.. reason: 'monkey'. Well, now he sticks to my banana.
I'm still waiting for you to do something nothing you have done has effected me just got you and other ppl ban from HT

Have fun Clown. du du du

Quote:
Chams aimbot and wallhack?! What is that shit?! AHHAHA
Oh... Chams in this game are useless it won't work anymore... it was patched a long time ago... so... your hack are totally USELESS don't do advertise to yourself... you are a bad hacker Your hack can be used only for nospread & norecoil (maybe) :P so don't fuck with us (me & Cryless) :P
my hack is so bad you cryless and water smoked ripped it off three time i'm surrounded by clowns and idiots.
btw tomorrow i will release skype p'm of watersmoke asking for address and dano asking for addresses Have a good one clowns
Old 11/02/2016, 09:23   #11

Quote:
btw tomorrow i will release skype p'm of watersmoke asking for address and dano asking for addresses Have a good one clowns
Lol if you release my pm where i ask for addresses it will mean that you are a good photoshopper and you can work as designer because the only addresses asked in our skype chat was the SuperBullets Address and the OneHit Kill Address... That YOU asked to me so please... stop saying bullshit on internet nobody give you pity :P ... I and Cryless have made some hack.. some GOOD hack... you, you what have made? so... stop do this useless discussion Bye
Old 11/02/2016, 21:30   #12

Quote:
Lol if you release my pm where i ask for addresses it will mean that you are a good photoshopper and you can work as designer because the only addresses asked in our skype chat was the SuperBullets Address and the OneHit Kill Address... That YOU asked to me so please... stop saying bullshit on internet nobody give you pity :P ... I and Cryless have made some hack.. some GOOD hack... you, you what have made? so... stop do this useless discussion Bye

I will share live screen video to prove your a liar. and just a clown
Old 11/04/2016, 20:51   #13

okok
Old 11/13/2016, 18:49   #14

How can I compile it into dll? I dont know what to do.
Closed Thread