Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Smite Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Smite Boosting services in Conq,Joust and Duel!

Discussion on Smite Boosting services in Conq,Joust and Duel! within the Smite Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Smite Boosting services in Conq,Joust and Duel!

Hi my name is Darius.I was a s2 masters conq and diamond joust(as i stopped playing it) and can work very fast. I can basically take any request you may have and can guarantee success.
Prices: (Are slightly negotiable)

Single Tiers:
$5 - Bronze-Sliver
$10 - Gold
$15 - Plat
$20 - Diamond

Multiply tiers: (Specific tier boosts can be discussed)
$20 Bronze 5 - Silver 5
$30 Silver 5 - Gold 5
$50 Gold 5 - Plat 5
$80 Plat 5 - Diamond 5
Boosts beyond this can be discussed as well

Pls message mysticprofile on skype to talk

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Smite LVL30 with God's Pack enabled, 15 skins, Silver III Joust, unranked CQ.
04/29/2016 - Smite Trading - 2 Replies
Hello there! I wanted to sell that account since I am not playing Smite anymore, you can find my screenshots below. Let's be honest, I just want 25 Euro@Paypal, nothing more, also that account is very old, probably made at beta tests, I don't know if that adds any value. Just PM me here so we can move to skype, cheers.
Rapid Services - League of Legends Elo Boosting services
04/16/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/eLS92BF.jpg?1http://i.imgur.com /EgwXAtR.jpg?1 SERVERS CURRENTLY SUPPORTED: EUW, EUNE, TR, RUS TO ORDER: Use our site or click on the Skype image above, or add us on Skype manually: lolrapidservices You can also PM us on this profile.
[Selling] LoL NA Boosting Services & Coaching Services
02/12/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of Legends New Boosting Services NA ONLY Standard Rates Unranked to Gold - 85.00 USD Unranked to Plat - 175.00 USD (ONLY INCLUDE FROM UNRANKED TO GOLD OR PLAT) Individual division climbs (Silver II to Gold V) will be discussed differently as different LP gains and starting points will change the price.
[Selling] Joust boost to masters & Masters joust accounts, top 15 in the rankings with godpack
06/09/2015 - Smite Trading - 6 Replies
I wish to sell my top 15 joust masters account with a godpack I also have an account for sale that doesnt have a godpack but is masters joust at 0 TP obviously for a lower price. PM me for more info on this website or add me on skype bennna.franklin I also sell boosts to masters (this will take up 4days-3weeks max) avrg 1 week x
[Selling] [EU][US][H+A] - BreakTheGame Boosting Services ** PvP & PvE WoW Services.
08/30/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there! We're BreakTheGame, a brand new company based on the U.K, and we're here to present our professional boosting services. We are a group of people who has been working for over two years on boosting services, customer support, and all related services. We're pleased to announce our new website, Under Construction that's gonna be up on the 1st of September!! We don't have any feedback at the moment, but we're here for the long run and our #1 priority is to make people happy when...