Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Smite Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Smite account GODPACK//20 skins nearly lvl 30

Discussion on Smite account GODPACK//20 skins nearly lvl 30 within the Smite Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smite account GODPACK//20 skins nearly lvl 30

I'm looking for a specific account.
The IGN name was/is "Chih****"

If you know the rest of the IGN pm me the details, i will pay very good

Tags
acc, smite, wtb

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B]Smite lvl 30 godpack+skins
01/27/2014 - Trading - 25 Replies
Ich möchte hier mein SMITE acc tauschen / verkaufen Der acc ist lvl 30 und hat das God Packet aus der close beta, was alle neuen götter bis ende der Beta Phase automatisch aktiviert. Gems:102 Favor:2800 3 Master lvl Skins:
WTS Smite account (lvl 29, godpack and lots of skins)
09/01/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I'm selling my Smite account. It's lvl 29, and it has the god pack (means that you have all gods and upcoming gods unlocked) and it has about 30% of all skins available (just 1 for 1 champion). Can't say which ones because i don't have smite installed anymore. i'd like 10 euro's PSC for it (which is pretty much nothing, because the godpack+skins are in total worth about 60 euro's). If you're interested, add me on skype: linuxfreak23