Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Smite Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Smite Beta Tester accounts - bunch of gods - 1 skin - 100 gems - 4-5 days of boosts!

Discussion on Smite Beta Tester accounts - bunch of gods - 1 skin - 100 gems - 4-5 days of boosts! within the Smite Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smite Beta Tester accounts - bunch of gods - 1 skin - 100 gems - 4-5 days of boosts!

Hello every1 , trying to sell my Smite account cuz i finally got a job and i have no time to play! I've had this account since beta ( icon to prove it ) and its lvl 20 , it has around 6-7 Favor and EXP boost!
Information About the Account : has fairly decent amount of gods and 7 mastery. The skin on the account is Festive Ao Kuang b4 the rework! Never been banned and has a positive Goodwill!
Selling it rly cheap cuz im never gonna use it again! I'll sell it either via Paypal ( around 10€ ) or PSC
Old 05/10/2015, 01:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 205
the account is sold?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bunch of rare skin accounts (UFO Corki, King Rammus, Silver Kayle and K-9 Nasus)
02/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/fnpHdim.jpg Hello guys, this time i'm selling couple of accounts with rare skins. I have 3 accounts with UFO Corki, 2 accounts with both UFO Corki and King Rammus, 2 accounts with King Rammus only, one has K-9 Nasus aswell, and one account with Silver Kayle. They are not so expensive (depends on the whole account) so if you got some offers, PM me. :) I can go first if the buyer is trusted, if not, then you go first. Only NA accounts! Maybe I can find some that has...
WTS Eve Online Rifter Skin + 30 days Trial and SMITE - Almighty Zeus Skin
10/14/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, i want to sell Rivter Skin + 30 days Trail! And SMITE - Almighty Zeus Skin! Just make me some offers!
[Selling] SMITE [Beta tester] Level 30 account
08/16/2014 - Smite Trading - 1 Replies
SOLD
[Trading] Biete Smite Kali Convention Skins, Suche Gems & Artemis Con Skin
12/14/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Ich suche einen Artemis Convention 2012 Skin Code für das Spiel Smite. Würde als Austausch bis zu 15 Kali Convention 2013 Skin Codes bieten, welche in rund 1 bis 2 Jahren sicher den gleichen Wert haben werden. Außerdem würde ich auch einzelne Kali Skin Codes gegen jeweils 400 Smite Gems tauschen. ____________ I'm searching for a Artemis Convention 2012 Skin Code for the game Smite. Would trade one for 15 of my Kali Convention 2013 skin codes, which should be around the same value...
Verkaufe Smite Account mit 3500 Gems (noch 100) und ALLEN GODS [Suche] Paypal.
05/29/2013 - Trading - 14 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/a0cCf.jpg Heyho, Biete hier 'nen Smite account an, insgesamt wurde 63,98 € rein investiert und Zeit, es wurde einmal das Godpaket gekauft (alle gods + alle später releasden) und 3500 Gems, mit denen hab ich mir viele Skins gekauft, es sind noch 3600 Gems vorhanden, Der Accountname ist relativ neutral, keine zahl â la 97/98 oder anglizismenmissbrauchen xHardCoreUltraKiller, ziemlich neutral. Paypal Angebote machen, wenn ihr interessiert seid, danke für's lesen.