Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Smartphones
You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Suggest] Nubia Z7 Max / Zoppo Zp999 / Meizu Mx4

Discussion on [Suggest] Nubia Z7 Max / Zoppo Zp999 / Meizu Mx4 within the Smartphones forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Suggest] Nubia Z7 Max / Zoppo Zp999 / Meizu Mx4

Which on you suggest me to buy according to specs? Prices i found them range from 320-340.I am open to other suggestions aswell.I am intresting in 2 sim phones as i have 2 numbers but i dont mind geting a cheap phone for second number.

Also here are some videos i rly likes the Nubia z7 menu and other things but idk
(cant find more about that one its new)
Old 11/15/2014, 13:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
Dear China Phone Friend.

I would pick the ZTE or ZOPO.

They both got 3 GB of Ram
+ Zopo got an microSD-Card Slot
+ ZTE got a bit stronger Battery

Meizu got the better looking OS. but only 2 GB