Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Rsro] Artimedia 93 FF wiz for sale

Discussion on [Rsro] Artimedia 93 FF wiz for sale within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Rsro] Artimedia 93 FF wiz for sale

Hi, I stopped playing sro, so i decided to sell my acc.

Lv: 93 (64%)
SP:5k (FF) wiz/cleric
Weapon: 90 staff +7
Set: Robe +4 FB and acc +4 FB
Avatar: Black Angel wings (+1) and Angel wings avatar (lucky)
Bank: Full of elements, tablets and stones 10d, 100m+ gold, attack pet (bird), grab pet, item mall transport, lots of scrolls and elixirs, pandora boxes and monster scrolls.

If you want to see acc, we can meet in sro. I dont need other acc. All i need is cash. I accept only by WesternUnion. We will trade with MM or you will go first if you want
Old 01/24/2011, 14:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You realy "ONLY" accept WesternUnion? because i dont have that, i have Paypal & PSC.
Old 01/24/2011, 17:35   #3

You dont need to have westernunion. Its almost same as a bank. U give cash to WU agency and they just send them to me
Old 01/24/2011, 18:18   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

and where is my safety?
Old 01/25/2011, 17:04   #5

In MM or u have to trust me ^^