Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS LVL 101 CHINESE INT NOVA IMMORTALITY CHAR (cSRO, Div 2, Universal server)

Discussion on WTS LVL 101 CHINESE INT NOVA IMMORTALITY CHAR (cSRO, Div 2, Universal server) within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 12/14/2010, 23:29   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tixies View Post
Rumors and Globals I saw on CSro, no More ..

Use your "Edit" button, and stop flamming
You know what? You can simply go fk yourself. I just defend myself the way I want because I am right and ABSOLUTELY NO SCAMMER.

I spent like 3 hours or more to show you the items and explain everything to you. Also made 3 tutorials for you to know how to use the flagship, ipmana, and ways to use webmall, red diamonds mall and coins exchange event page. I lost my time for an idiot like you (not even 18 fk yrs old) to call me a scammer now...
Old 12/14/2010, 23:33   #47

Quote:
50-100 USD is better than having your Account banned and earn nothing. Trying to sell it before bann happen
Listen ******, I never cheated anyone you filthy asswipe. How can you imagine I would want to get 50-100 usd when I invested so much?
Also, if I was to be reported, I should have been banned long time ago (3 weeks at least - when I made the exchange with the chinese person).
When I, as a foreigner, reported an idiot for stealing 10 x Reviving Clock's from me, GM took action in less than 4 days and banned all 3 accounts (3 different ID's that guy had)..and HE WAS CHINESE! Now think if a chinese person would report me how much time will take, ******...

This is just non-sense and I had 2 awful days lately (you made my first yesterday about lieing to buy the account)...now this..so gtfo
Old 12/14/2010, 23:33   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

1. I still wait the tutorial for the flagship
2. I still wait the tutorial for ipmana
3. I still wait the tutorial of webmall
4. I'm Proud of being mature, honnest ( compared to you ) and not even have 18 Years Old.
5. I also respect people, I don't insult them like you

You're pretending that you invested that much ? And now you wanna sell it for 50 USD, just LOL
Old 12/14/2010, 23:43   #49

Quote:
1. I still wait the tutorial for the flagship
2. I still wait the tutorial for ipmana
3. I still wait the tutorial of webmall
4. I'm Proud of being mature, honnest ( compared to you ) and not even have 18 Years Old.
5. I also respect people, I don't insult them like you

You're pretending that you invested that much ? And now you wanna sell it for 50 USD, just LOL
OK, so let's get some things cleared up moron. I don't care how moral you think you are, in my opinion you're the flamer and bad rumors spreader.
I'm 25 years old and into computers, programming, designubg and more since my early 12's.
I learned during this time do conduct my business and others businesses.
I did everything that I could and showed you, explained you WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WHEN I GET THE PAYMENT, exactly as I described into my announce. I prepared everything for when I would have received the payment. I have no interest in letting you know how to use any program, since you're the "above and below said" and you do not worth it.

I'm not sure if I should be giving you (or others) my reasons for selling the account, yet you know because I told you. There are some taught times for some people in different periods and I just have mine, nothing more.
Don't you think I would love getting for my account what it really deserves? LOL...

I really am a guy standing in front of his pc, trying to sell my hard leveled account and its belongings, nothing more. I was not a botter, I was not a scammer. I played on this server with the same account for almost 3 years so do the math...when others have tons of accounts I Just have this and wanted to get as much as I could for it...
Unfortunately, kids like you or REAL scammers will never give more than that I concluded I'll ever get, which is 50-200 USD max...so with this I conclude my thoughts and have nothing more to say to you.

BTW: I don't pretend I invested that much, I really did. There were times when I kept the server economy going and helped people get their Item Mall items for lower prices, making the market more stable in front of companies selling such items in their stall or websites.
I have proof of this amounts on both my cn-usa.com account (where I'm VIP) and offgamers.net account (which is PLATINUM). G_Bye, you really missed a good deal and anyone else no buying it is. Good luck to you and wish you to get in life what you deserve for your behavior (don't worry, should not be bad, as you claim you're a great, serious and mature person for your age---yet you never answered my MSN PM's since yesterday pending payment day, LOL) , cheers.
Old 12/14/2010, 23:48   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

As I said, you're still flaming

I just wanted to inform people from the rumors I heard, and you nerd getting angry ehhe
Old 12/14/2010, 23:55   #51

In 2 days I will have the time to handle all this and come up with proof you're the guys spreading bad rumors.

...Watch out then how a nerd will fk your life
Old 12/14/2010, 23:57   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

As you said, you're a guy standing at your computer ... You couldn't "****" my life by that way ..
Old 12/15/2010, 00:16   #53

Quote:
As you said, you're a guy standing at your computer ... You couldn't "****" my life by that way ..
Yes, I could. I most probably won't just request the ePVP admins to suspend your account for the accusations you're getting me, at the time I post all proof that is not true. GTFO my thread now, thanks
Old 12/15/2010, 00:20   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm still repeating myself ... I prevent people with rumors I heard so well, I'm not accusing you.
Old 12/15/2010, 07:39   #55

bumpy
Old 12/16/2010, 00:45   #56

dump
Old 12/16/2010, 01:13   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

do you accept steam acounts?
Old 12/16/2010, 02:45   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★Uchiha★ View Post
do you accept steam acounts?
I'm sorry, I have no use for the Steam accounts, thanks thou...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2010, 23:02   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Till now I allready get the answer of 2 guys ingame ( Csro )

I'm uploading screenshots.

Old 12/16/2010, 23:23   #60

Yeah, what can I say; he used to be my "friend"...it looks like that only for getting items and gold from me.

Just one thing to say about this *******: The nickname is absolutely perfectly chosen; he's an ultimate d**k