Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Lv71 Wiz/bard on Aral

Discussion on WTS Lv71 Wiz/bard on Aral within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 31
WTS Lv71 Wiz/bard on Aral

Hey all

I'd like to sell my lvl 71 wiz/bard on Aral

Skills:---Wiz---on lvl 70 Important skills on Max.
--- Bard---on lvl70 Some buffs,mana cycle and swing march and noise

Equip: +0 Npc/Dropped Items
Weapon:Npc Staff

Premium: 13 Days Gold Premium Plus

Gold:Atm only 10m,but have some items to sell to get 30m+

Storage: Much Elixiers,Event Items

Name has no Country Names like ger,tr,br or so...

As payment i accept paypal,banktransfer

If you are interested or would like to have some screens pm me...cuz im not online atm xD

Edit: Ofc not email verified

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS ARAL Lv65 Wiz/Bard 26 days Prem-Plus Left
10/20/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hey im selling my lv65 WIz/Bard with 26 days Premium Plus left. Char is not ff,bard is on lvl60 for noise/speed and some buffs like mana cycle and so Wiiazrd is on lvl 65 and all important skills are skilled. Thats the second premium on this char. Much elixiers in storage.10m on Char.
WTS Lv64 Wiz/Bard on Aral with Prem+ 26 days left
10/19/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
I'd like to sell my lvl 64 wiz/bard on aral with premium plus 26 days left. If you are interested send me a pm or post it here if you want picture of something. thank you as payment i accept .moneybookers.bank transfer.(or paypal if you pay the fee's) We can use a mm or you go first.
WTS Lv63 Wiz/Bard On Aral with 200 silks
10/16/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, i would like to sell my lvl64 wiz/bard on aral Here are some pics where you can see all what you need,before you want to buy it. ScreenShot.rar ... at ul.to - Free File Hosting, Free Image Hosting, Free Music Hosting, Free Video Hosting, ... There are 5 pics.
Bard/Cleric or Bard/Wizard or only Pure Bard?
09/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi, atm i am farming a pure int euro char. I want to make one of my masteries Bard. I was wondering should i make a Bard/Cleric or Bard/Wizard or only Pure Bard? I really care about the grinding perspective of the build (able to kill giants, pt mobs etc. and not dieing) more then the pvp perspective of the build. Opinions are greatly appreciated. Anyone who has any experience with any of these builds opinion is greatly wanted. Thanks!
WTB level 71+ Spear Nuker OR Lv71+ Rouge Or Lv71+ Wizard
05/09/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
As the Title Says I will pay $240 for one(Account checked first, THEN money, scammers not included) Offer here.(Any Server)