Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sharing sbot, for helios gold..Cheap !

Discussion on sharing sbot, for helios gold..Cheap ! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sharing sbot, for helios gold..Cheap !

sharing sbot for 230mil on helios ~~ 6$ ,
maybe less, if ur interested pm me.. 2 slots left.
Old 08/18/2010, 08:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i buy
Old 08/18/2010, 16:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodomoartea View Post
i buy
pmed u , come email..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB 1-2 slots sbot | Paying only helios gold.
06/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I wanna buy 1-2 slots (2 max I'll use) on sbot active acc. I'd like to get id for sbot (not bot-cave.net !!!) and pw sbot. Paying only with helios gold. ONLY WAY WE GONNA DO IT: I try it 3 days, then pay you 1/4 gold and every 2 weeks I pay you 1/2 monthly money.
[WTB] HELIOS plvl 7chars FROM 30lvl TILL 60lvl PAY WITH HELIOS GOLD
06/07/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, As in title I want to plvl 7 chars (chin) from lvl 30 to lvl 60. All in one time 24/7 it won't take long time. Save spots etc. taxer write only coordination which I go (via sbot clientless) and stay. Pay via gold on helios server feel free to offer here, also can MSN:[email protected]
Sharing sbot for gold in Eldorado ..
05/05/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello E*pvp members... I'd like to offer something to you guys, I want to share my sbot account since i am alone and i got someone to charge it for gold (150m) so it will be 50/50 me 75m and you 75m. Here's the deal : You pay me ingame (server Eldorado or any other server equal to 75 m in Eldorado by exchanging through any gold selling site), you just share the part with me (bot id and pw ) easy right? I will charge the bot the moment u gimme the gold yesterday
Sharing sbot for gold in Eldorado ..
04/06/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hello E*pvp members... I'd like to offer something to you guys, I want to share my sbot account since i am alone and i got someone to charge it for gold (130m) so it will be 50/50 me 65 and you 65. Here's the deal : You pay me ingame (server Eldorado or any other server equal to 65 m in eldorado by exchanging through any gold selling site), you just share the part with me (bot id and pw ) easy right? I charged the bot yesterday
Need Sbot ( sharing ) I OFFER 87 WARRIOR OR GOLD
02/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
I need a sbot for my char ;) so i am looking for a person who could share his/her account with me i offer gold on iris every month or LVL 87 Warrior / Bard on Server Saturn. The Warrior: LVL 87: Gap:6 Warrior LVL 81 / Bard LVL 80 Gold about 30 mill Good weapon +5 Set is +4 and 1 Som part ;) E-mail verification: yes to web.de