Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nightmare is scammer

Discussion on Nightmare is scammer within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nightmare is scammer

19/08/10 yesterday day nightmare and I did a negotiation, I would sell an account on the server mars, Silks by 500, then he told me he would purchase the account, then tell me that he would not pass the first EPIN why iTrader did not have any, and he was 16 would not trust minutes, so I said that's okay, I account for it, I sent login password and secret answer, he changed and logged into the account, confirmed the items and all, after he came to tell me that had a problem in EPIN and that the bank would consult the problem I said I was alright Singing he sent me the EPIN today 17/08/10 ...
the next day sent a message to him asking for Epines, he told me he did not know anything, when he had done no business with me, did not have any char on mars.

good people, that was what I needed to say that since I'll never quite ja pass my data first, so that "you" has iTrader more than me, this was proof that not just have more or less than iTrader you, you must have character, shame on the face, and he had not, I trusted him, and now I'm without my char and without Silks good unless he can prove cntrario contact me and pass me the 500 silk or me return the bill, I will not withdraw everything I said ...

I'm posting this topic in my work, but when I get home, I'll put here the printscreen of what we had conversed during the negotiation.
Old 08/17/2010, 18:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

thats what he said to me too he never goes first becouse he has allot of itrader^^ what a ***
Old 08/19/2010, 01:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyQueeN View Post
thats what he said to me too he never goes first becouse he has allot of itrader^^ what a ***
more because he gave me this scam, changed the account password and left, then the other day, I asked him about my Silks, he told me he never quite had spoken to me, said he knew of no silk, no account .
Old 08/19/2010, 03:16   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

proofs proofs proofs, he always say that to me, but i never accept
Old 11/06/2011, 18:17   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

NIGHTMARE IS SCAMMER !!!!