Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to sell good char lvl 105 wizzard bard

Discussion on Want to sell good char lvl 105 wizzard bard within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Want to sell good char lvl 105 wizzard bard

Its in Server Pacific ff lvl 105 Char name Born4Dmg actully i want gold for it In Alexander add me on my msn and we can talk about it thank's

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling great wizzard/bard char lvl 105 in alexander
07/17/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
its FF lvl 105 with sets 10d and 11d bard its email verfied to hotmail what els mm its really good char i need Gold for it.:mofo: add me on [email protected]
WTB wizzard/bard char on Gaia
04/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Accepting only 95+ well farmed accounts with decent equipment and weapon and would be nice also if the account had some kind of silk suit :) - ONLY NON VERIFIED ACCOUNTS - Leave your offers here what you have, ty. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONLY ON SERVER GAIA AND ONLY WIZZARD/BARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!