Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Lvl85 Warrior/Cleric FF

Discussion on WTT Lvl85 Warrior/Cleric FF within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
WTT Lvl85 Warrior/Cleric FF

Hi, I want to trade my Lvl85 Warrior/Cleric FF to 85 on server Venice for Lvl80+ Char on any server. I have full 9D Light armor. Some are fb, and some are not.
Lvl85+0 FB 2H is on the char, and pimped lvl 85 axes.

CHAR IS NON VERIFIED.

I want to trade this for any char on any isro server.

Write offers here please.
Old 05/25/2010, 07:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
65 wiz/bard FF with 600k sp on venice has 8 days prem and pet left has 64+5 sos staff and over 100 mil gold has full curst soul avatar and 8 globals and storage full of exliers and elements and stones and such add me on yahoo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT lvl85 rouge/clerci and lvl75 wizz/cleric (180ksp left) on Iris
03/22/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 53 Replies
hey all, i want to trade my 2 chars on Iris, i prefer a blader,bower,warrior,nuker but you can always offer (sp chars are nice too) :D but the char must be on Iris or you can try gold on iris ! OR i want 2 chars on same server so me and my RL friend can change server :D First char - lvl85 rouge/cleric (8%+) FF lvl85 rouge mostly xbow and the some dagger skills FF lvl80 cleric with buffs it has mostly +4 blue armor and lvl76+5 FB SOM xbow (if you want i can trade the char without the...
WTS/WTT lvl85 rouge/cleric on iris (with som lvl79xbow)
03/01/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 11 Replies
Hey, i wanne trade my rouge/cleric (or sell if you give nice offer), i want a char on iris too and i prefer blader/warrior with nice SP you can always offer me :) the char is FF lvl85 rouge mostly xbow and the needed dagger skills FF lvl80 cleric with buffs it has mostly +4 blue armor and lvl76+5 FB SOM xbow (ofcourse not 79 typos srry) Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution ImageShack(TM) slideshow
WTT/WTS warrior/cleric wizzard/cleric warlock/cleric
02/10/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies
Name:NiTriX lvl67 Build:warlock/cleric server:Iris Gold:about 20 mill Skills:65 warlock 60 cleric Items:+3 weapon +2 set Name:ChrisTheKing lvl55 Build:warrior/cleric server:Iris