Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wtb account in rsro !

Discussion on wtb account in rsro ! within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wtb account in rsro !

i wtb a lv 50+ in rsro : worior 2h/cleric. mage/cleric rouge/cleric. must be ff for his lv atlist !

all i can offer is account in isro (aege) the i dlv it from lv 82 to 30 for more farm . he got all the skill of nuker lv 82 .

pm me if u got some offer .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RSRO] WTB LVL 60+ RSRO ACCOUNT
09/21/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for lvl 60+ rsro account. paying via PAYPAL. contact me via MSN: [email protected]
[WTT] Isro account to RSRO Account
08/05/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I want to trade my isro account lvl 91 xbow/bard FF or lvl 76 wiz/bard ( FF to 72 ) for account in rsro ( ARTEMIS server only ). i prefer wiz or any other int char. Leave your offers =)
WTS RSRO Account with 1,5b
06/20/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my Main Account with 1,5b on it. The Char is Lv13 with samurai avatar and is master of a Lv4 Guild. Server: Венера (Venus) nothing else to say. Offer here if youre interested. http://www.imagebanana.com/img/892m35e/thumb/33.j pg
WTT Csro account to RSRO Account
06/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Name:EldoradoWizz Server:CSRO(Golden age) Lv:81 Build:Wizard(81FF)/Bard(80FF) Set:All 76-81 with int, 2-6 Weapon:Bard 76 Clean / Staff lv80+3 With int/str 4-5 Gold:20m My msn: [email protected] Screen say hello to e*pvpers: http://i49.tinypic.com/24pz0w6.jpg
rSRO account
11/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I would like to play in rSRO, so if anyone has an account and is not needed, then I would be grateful for lending it to me. I waiting for private message. Thanks.