Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Lv103 SWSRO1 Char

Discussion on WTS Lv103 SWSRO1 Char within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Lv103 SWSRO1 Char

if anyone want infos from char pm.. ONLY TRADE WITH MM, and aztaqurvabaszki , or what your fcking name, please stop with this **** thing, what the reason i scamm you omfg? ye... you want to buy this account... one times, but your offer is= !A BIG ****!

Because not you can buy my char you come with "YOU SCAMMER"? gratz....

Thank you! !ONLY TRADE WITH MM!
Old 03/23/2010, 17:33   #2

BUMP
Old 03/23/2010, 17:40   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

WARNING!!! SCAMMER!!!! THIS IS MY OLD CHAR!!!

WARNING!!!!
HE IS A BIG SCAMMER!!! THIS IS MY OLD CHAR!!!
for proof..i can tell you the char infos..
ID:kleno50
QQ:19901112
email:

DONT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM!!
HE TRY TO SELL YOU SCAMMED CHAR!!
THAT CHAR WILL BE BANNED SOON!(
DONT TRADE OR BUY THAT!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2010, 20:48   #4

lol?... i says only trade with MM>.> i'm not want to scamm anyone omfg... gay noob idk what you want>.<
Old 03/23/2010, 22:10   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidkax View Post
lol?... i says only trade with MM>.> i'm not want to scamm anyone omfg... gay noob idk what you want>.<
what i want?........
Old 03/23/2010, 22:54   #6

bam.. a gay noob again... >.> hey any moderator... please do anything with this noob... i'm not love guys who are says a lot bad words in my topics>.< i creat a topic for WTT My account, with MM so idk what can i scamm anyone...>.<(With MM i can scamm? omfg.. gratz) ... so any moderator, please do with this noob anything, for no say any bad words again in my topics.. thank you..
Old 03/23/2010, 23:23   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidkax View Post
bam.. a gay noob again... >.> hey any moderator... please do anything with this noob... i'm not love guys who are says a lot bad words in my topics>.< i creat a topic for WTT My account, with MM so idk what can i scamm anyone...>.<(With MM i can scamm? omfg.. gratz) ... so any moderator, please do with this noob anything, for no say any bad words again in my topics.. thank you..
i say only..dont buy that char..the account will be banned soon
Im already talking with Maya about it...so!!DONT BUY THAT ACCOUNT!!