Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB 7dg SOX xbow on RSRO

Discussion on WTB 7dg SOX xbow on RSRO within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB 7dg SOX xbow on RSRO

WTB 7dg xbow sos/som/son
6dg bow sos/som/son

write me private.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 70 xbow/cleric +930k SP Rsro
08/08/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
So as the title says i would like to sell my rogue/cleric here is the screenshots ImageShack Album - 7 images http://img268.imageshack.us/i/35158182.png/ Now the char is 70lv and got 120kk of gold. I accept only money.Will change through the middleman only. So PM me with ur offer and contact info (MSN or Skype) SERVER VENERA - Венера char will be 71 soon
WTT/S RSRO xbow/cleric
05/23/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Hey so i wanna trade/sell my xbow/cleric on rsro venera lvl 53.Got 30k sp left masteries 53 xbow all xbow skills upped and cleric 53 all needed skills upped.Xbow 48 lvl +6 with blues shoulders and boots are sos.Others are with some blues and +.So what i want for this char is isro char or rsro char i accept paypal $ as gift too.
WTS xbow 83FF Xbow/Bard (csro) or WTT for SWSRO2 acc
05/16/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
Hello I sell my char xbow/bard 83FF with 30Ksp left (dagger and xbow maxxed) division 2 serveur Alexander, he is naked, 5euros with paypal, or I WTT it for an swsro2 account. Thx and good game :)
[RSRO] WTB 16+ CRIT LVL 85 XBOW (Server Zeus)
04/22/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTB 16+ CRIT LVL 85 XBOW and also I'm looking for 86-90 Light Armor (M) Items. PM ME ON THE FORUM.