Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best OFFER (Sbot for Sro ACC.)

Discussion on Best OFFER (Sbot for Sro ACC.) within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Best OFFER (Sbot for Sro ACC.)

WTS s bot acc 35$ or i trade it for 90+ char .
Old 01/10/2010, 15:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sry if i haven't lvl 70 wizz , but i have a lvl 56 Wizz/Cleric FF with set sos and have 230k sp remaining on server venus. If u want , i have chars for plvl you until lvl 95.
Pm me if u interested
Best Regards,
Old 01/11/2010, 23:05   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ce sa intamplat...? tzeapa????
u got scammed or what?
Old 01/12/2010, 15:48   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yea i got scamm
doamne futei natia) in veci pururi AMIN ROMAN PROST
Old 01/12/2010, 20:53   #5

nope dude.. you got scammed because you re a poor little kid who tought can scamm me. so pal go get a job.. or you can give me a b-job.
and stop scamming ppl . because.. in the end.. you ll get scammed too.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sbot account...nice offer
06/24/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi im Calinush and im playing on server Mercury....im interessed for someone to share me a account cuz in my country paypal isnt working,so if u share it whit i me i can pay you weekly a tax of gold...i can power level or power farm you if u want i have lots of friend in farm ong.Be sure you could share whit me i will try to give u all the details about me :P Send me a email if insteresed [email protected]
I offer farming on Sparta (if anyone share sbot with me)
04/21/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hy, I'm farming on ongs on Sparta right now, and I would need sbot account for better plvl.. I'm 93 Bard, so if you have sbot account for share come to Sparta and PM _DestinY.
WTB SBOT - i offer char
02/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
I want to buy an Sbot account. I offer one of these chars to you: 1. Wizard : Level : 69 Build : Full int | Wizard+Cleric Gap : 2 2. Warrior : 87
Need Sbot account to share.(look my offer.)
07/15/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
I'm offering you to torrentleech invite + 7 days megaupload account for sharing your sbot with me.
Sbot Account .. Interesting offer ..
01/31/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
as u see,the whole thread goes around sbot account , the only reason i request sbot account that i don't have paypal account hear my offer , if u have bot account , and u can share it with me am playing in server , i have several accounts there , if u are still low lvl or something , bored from the server u are in atm or u want to start the whole thing . am pretty sure u can start with me , i can power farm u , then power lvl u, we can start our own gold botters also if u are trustful...