Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Power Farm on [Eldorado]

Discussion on Power Farm on [Eldorado] within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Power Farm on [Eldorado]

I am just about to start another session of power farming. Last time it was a great success and i want to thank everyone who attended. If your looking to heavily farm or just to level up this is the thing for you. I will be doing non-stop power leveling at the ongs with both of my great characters. Please feel free to contact me for any questions. LETS GET THIS PARTY GOIN!

Server: Eldorado
How Often: 24/7
Price:$1 per day (Can pay for a set # of days; Ex: $3 for 3 days)
Power Levelers: 96 Pure Int Nuker (+7 Sword) & 83 Bard (With Res)

Contact Me for more details!

MSN:
AIM: blazinguitarist9
STEAM:

Tags
eldorado, farming, ongs, power leveling, silkroad

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB power farm 1.0m
05/07/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTB power farm on Uranus - olympus for 1m
[Eldorado] 24/7 Power Farm Service!!
03/04/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Mark your Calendars Ladies and Gentlemen for March 20th Upon request of multiple users, I am bringing back my Farming Service @ Eldorado! I am using my Lv 96 Pure Int Spear Nuker with Lion shouts to Farm. 24/7 SBOT Auto-Invite (In-Case of DC) Proffessional and Friendly Service
Power Farm on [Eldorado]
03/01/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Its that time again Ladies and Gentlemen! Power Farm Service on Eldorado has begun. I am using a 96 pure int spear nuker with lion shouts to kill. Thanks to all of my recent customers asking for the service again, im back in business! 24/7 Non-Stop leveling with SBOT Package Options: 5$/Week(~150K SP) 20$/Month(~700K-800K SP) 35$/2Months (~1.5M SP)
wtt warrior lvl 86 full farm eldorado for 3 acc ecsro vip
10/09/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
the acc have : 50 kk ; name : haydut2233 ; weapon +5 ; set +3 fb ; is male char server eldorado trade for 3 acc in ecsro vip