Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help, trade gone wrong

Discussion on Need help, trade gone wrong within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help, trade gone wrong

Ok, so this is how it went down.

I was going to send him half, then he gives me ID+PW then I login and check. Well I sent half(27.58) and the account char wasn't on there. Later to find out he said he called his friend who was selling it and his friend already sold it. Since I sent it to the paypal he just made I opened a Dispute. Then since he is not very good at English I escalated it to a claim and PayPal Closed it. That is a lot of money to be sending out, and the worst part is. He sent it to another account to try and fix it but that made matters worse!

I need my money back and I need help.

Note: He gave me both user and ID of the paypal accounts.
Old 12/26/2009, 16:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Write a letter to paypal. That's all you can do, if that men will not send back to you money.
Old 12/26/2009, 16:46   #3

They can't, the accounts are unverified.
Old 12/26/2009, 16:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

your money is lost.....people(i mean usually scammers) use to make 2 paypal accounts so when u send $ on his alternative paypal account,that account info he /she will give u in the 1st place(which is made only so he/she can send money to his/her real paypal so u cant charge back),after u pay,person will transfer founds to his/her real account so u cant do anything(sending @mail to paypal service wont help u at all cuz they recive like billion of those)....to prevent such things buy accounts from well-know ppl here or use a middleman!!!!
Old 12/26/2009, 17:04   #5

No, I got the two paypal accounts User and Password. Even the one he sent the money to. But this guy is trust able. But doesn't speak very good English so it was hard to me. He doesn't know what a MM is and for the money I had to show him how to set up a pay pal account.
Old 12/26/2009, 17:12   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

or mabey he just gave u two of fresh made paypal accounts ? or he sent money to some other 1? hm,as u said yourself "the accounts are unverified"
Old 12/26/2009, 17:21   #7

Yea, like I said. I had to guide him through it. The accounts were just made and are limited. HOW CAN HE SEND THE MONEY WHEN I HAVE IT ON THE ACCOUNT? READ READ READ READ, it should be in your education. Jesus, man.

Account 1: Original account I sent money to
Account 2: The money he sent that he received from me is on there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have ID and PW for both but they are limited and cannot due anything!
Old 12/26/2009, 19:47   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin37111 View Post
Yea, like I said. I had to guide him through it. The accounts were just made and are limited. HOW CAN HE SEND THE MONEY WHEN I HAVE IT ON THE ACCOUNT? READ READ READ READ, it should be in your education. Jesus, man.

Account 2: The money he sent that he received from me is on there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it should be in my education? ZOMG am trying to help?!
ANYWAY AM NOT THE "EDUCATED" ONE WHO LOST 30 $
Old 12/27/2009, 13:23   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin37111 View Post

Doesn't matter if there limited. you can still buy stuff..
Old 12/29/2009, 00:48   #10

No, the money is held, and they are limited from doing anything. I checked, it said so. Don't say anything if you don't know what your talking about.