Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold and silk on Conflict Online.

Discussion on Gold and silk on Conflict Online. within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
Gold and silk on Conflict Online.

Pm me here for more information.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] WTT GOLD / SILK On Conflict for Gold things in SroZone
03/07/2015 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTT GOLD / SILK On Conflict for Gold things in SroZone
[Selling] Conflict Online 2 characters + gold
02/20/2015 - Silkroad Online Trading - 18 Replies
Heyho, I'm about to end playing on conflict and would like to sell my characters on it. Main char is int wlock/cler with set/acc and weps +7 fb of course. Second char is int bow with +5 items and the third is wiz/bard with +5 set also. On those chars there's around 10-11b gold + money from jobbing at webstorage, main char has 200 silks and gbots 50-100. I'm interested by selling it thru paypal or paysafecard. Main char has devil, prem, pet, immo stones, lots of elixir: 2x 1k stack of weapon...
Conflict Online WTS Gold
02/03/2015 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hi there, I want to sell 11,4B gold for the server Conflict Online! I offer 11,4B for 50€ (PSC) If u have any other offer dont hesitate to contact me or leave ur offer. The reason i want to sell the gold is cause i want to leave the server. If needed we can use a middle man.
WTS Conflict online gold
03/17/2014 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys! Our char is : Hann from GTS // SunGoesDown_ from Remus /// SunGoesDown from Valentus!! 100% safe and trustfull ! We made our first GOLD Buy&Sell site!!! sungoesdown We are in Duckroad Remus / Valentus
[Buying] Gold on Conflict Online
03/12/2014 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
Im buying gold on Conflict sro paying 4e-20b