Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Farmed Char on Mars and 10DG Items

Discussion on WTB Farmed Char on Mars and 10DG Items within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Farmed Char on Mars and 10DG Items

any race only that is atleast FF to lvl 90

items on mars 10DG Sun - SoS - SoM and has to be female Robes or stafs/shields
Old 12/10/2009, 02:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 12/10/2009, 02:36   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ive got a 98 ff to 100 warrior not verified
and lv 97 ff to 95 warrior with verify if need pm me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB FARMED CHAR ON MARS
12/03/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
I WTB a farmed Char on Mars with atleast 800k of sp has to be euro preferably with no int or str points what i pay i can give a wallie card with 3.98 euros and approx 700m on Mars and i have a lvl 71 wiz and a lvl 60 nuker
WTB PURE STR 90 + FARMED CHINESE CHAR ON MARS
09/23/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 16 Replies
Exactly what the title says, lvl 90 + farmed pure str glaiver / blader / or pacheon on iSRO server mars offering USD through paypal , ebay , amazon , or thepowerlevel.com verified sellers only, invoice is required to assure safe transaction , no middleman. reply to this thread and ill get back to you Offering 50-100 USD .
WTS Level 90 char full farmed s/s nuker (without items) for ecsro public gold
09/12/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
hi i want to trade my level 90 s/s nuker char for ecsro public gold it's full farmed no items it wasn't hacked, i sold the items, cause i made a new char, and i needed the gold =D highest offer is 350mil atm i will give email ofc, for pw change
WTS 2 half farmed chars on server MARS
09/06/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
The first one is warlock/cleric lvl 67 with 900k+ sp and 300silk -Alehandro The second one is 67lv force blader with 700k+ sp and 1000 silk -Anhel I accept only cash and am waiting for your offers ;)
Fully farmed level 84 Warrior/Warlock [1h/2h][Mars]
10/20/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Overview Selling a guildless naked fully farmed (till level 83 warrior, 84 warlock) Warrior/Warlock, whoms masteries include one-handed sword, two-handed sword, and warlock. The character is completely naked with the expectation of an orange PvP army cape. Only one account holder, with the serect question and password intact. I will not include the characters name for the privacy of the buyer and/or the risk of getting the account banned; but I insure you that the name isn't inappropriate...