Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

trading account x-gaming silkroad rebirth 1500+ for account terasro

Discussion on trading account x-gaming silkroad rebirth 1500+ for account terasro within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT account silkroad.ws 1520 rebirths for Terasro account. or any other server

i wanna trade my account character name HaoNam rebirth 1500+ fromsilkroad.ws*full set +12 12d sun and weapon.. been donated so much on HaoNam. i would like to trade for account on*Terasro.com*max lvl or close and ofc with full set and weapon.. please let me know what u got. thank you very much
Old 11/09/2014, 05:46   #2

anybody wanna trade with me or selling account on private server Terasro?
Old 11/09/2014, 14:33   #3

sorry i dont use skype.. any other ways?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
trading account x-gaming silkroad rebirth 1500+ for account terasro
11/08/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
i wanna trade my account character name HaoNam rebirth 1500+ from silkroad.ws full set +12 12d sun and weapon.. been donated so much on HaoNam. i would like to trade for account on Terasro.com max lvl or close and ofc with full set and weapon.. please let me know what u got. thank you very much trying to delete but dont know how to. sorry
[GUIDE] X-Gaming Silkroad Rebirth Hacking
02/01/2013 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies
I ASKED ADMINS , to close this thread and release my other one explaining the Hack . . . i already released this but admins didn't post it . . . talk to them about it..
X-Gaming Silkroad server Rebirth account :)
01/06/2013 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
I wtt/wts account or items .. See screen shots and contact me on: yahoo:[email protected] skype:cristii_ph I accept offers only via vodafone RO or isro accounts.I donate for this daggers 80€.I will wait offers :D thank you for reading and have a nice day :)
[Guide] X-Gaming Silkroad Rebirth Exploit
05/11/2012 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
Well i don't care for that sever time to ruin it with my Exploit. Note: I suggest you practice on a alt account level 110, cause if you fail you're done for. 1) Reach 110 with char (Be logged ingame) 2) Log into website(Stay logged ingame and website) 3) Go to Alex North Store all your stuff in storage (even gold everything) 4) go outside die by a monster 3-4 times 5) head over to jangang south in mangyang field