Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 2 Chars on server poseidon

Discussion on WTS 2 Chars on server poseidon within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 2 Chars on server poseidon

Hello peeps from ISRO. I have quit ISRO now for good and never going back. So i want to sell my accounts for money (real money $) so i WON'T accept Ingamegold, Items, other characters etc only money.
i thought i would sell my accounts because i put quite abit of money into the game and want somthing back.

The characters i want to sell are a lvl 90 warrior/cleric named UKLordSlayer
ff 1h and 2h and all important cleric skills,
Reverse Oblation, Reverse Immolation, Glory armor,Favor armor, body blessing, Soul blessing, Body deity,Soul deity, Holy spell
Bless spell, recovery division, holy recovery division etc

the account has 4 different avatars, Angel Wings, Devil Wings, Arabain outfit, and cant remeber name of other one, Gladiator outfit?
Also has Devil Spirit. also is lvl 4 hunterthis account will have all items left on it. so full set and weapons.
Set is light armor 9 deg last tier +5+6 full blue, lvl 85 +7 2h sword, +6 lvl 85 shield, +5 1h sword. cant remeber how much gold this account has but i believe it has over 200 mill. other characters on this account hold all sorts of elixers and has elixers in storage, other things in storage are lots of different elements, hp and vigor grains, wolf and dead grab pet. think there might be couple of globals and 20% damage increase and resistance scrolls left.

and a wizzard/cleric lvl 80-82 cant remember exact lvl named xHoly_Rhenax
ff lvl 90, has avatar, grab pet.
This account will also come with its set. cant remeber everything about the set except it has a som chest and lvl 80+5 staff. also has lvl 76+5 sheild. There might be a sos cleric rod on this account also if your lucky, if not UKLordSlayer has it.
it has around 80 mill gold

Im also going to throw in 2 sbot accounts and a softmod account. for free. Just so you know i am not selling the sbot accounts or soft mod account so dont ask to buy them. they only come with the characters.

I want to try and sell these accounts together to some one for $165 USD or £100 which works out to be the same (£100 may work out 1-2$ cheaper) via moneybookers. don't wana accept paypal due to alot of scamming through chargeback. allthough i may accept if its got a veryified email and bank account. for sepperate char prices £60 for the warrior

Wts the wizz/cleric for ecsro VIP in game gold. around 750 mill or leave offers.
i havnt logged onto accounts for over 6 months due to quiting so if you rev6 the chars they wont come up because ive tried my self. so i cant provide all the pics i want to due to server traffic and this new gay autologgin... i will provide some pics i have taken from when i used to play just to prove these chars are real.

There is no way in hell im going to give the details to these accounts before payment is made. so people wanting to loggin to look before buying dont bother.
not guna happen. I will give all details to the accounts once the payment is made.

So for £60 you will be getting UKLordSlayer details above, 1 sbot account
or for Ecsro Vip 750 mill, xHoly_Rhenax, and 1 sbot account

the softmod (0x33)will go to who ever buys first.

Edit- sold the lvl 57 glavie account.

If your interested leave a reply in the thread and send me a pm on here or send me a email at
thanx
Old 09/01/2009, 20:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

wtf man are you blind??? check my post
Old 09/01/2009, 20:18   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ok my offer is 2 cents for all ur accounts 2 cents and no scum
Old 09/01/2009, 20:21   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

loled
Old 09/01/2009, 20:21   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good luck selling with new pw change sys
Old 09/01/2009, 21:11   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradais111 View Post
wtf man are you blind??? check my post
nope i didnt, u read my post? i quit so i didnt know about the new password system. and are you trying to say i am going to scam people?.. dude if you read my post u would know i have quit for good on isro why would i want to scam people. only i know the account info on these accounts, not let anyone logg onto my chars b4 so only i know the info and secret answer. and why the fuck would i give all my account info + secret answer? to scam ppl? that account would then be totally fucked and i wouldnt gain nothing IF i was a scammer which i am not. This would be the same for anyone else who wanted to scamm this way. if they was selling high lvl chars with all their set and items, gold, moron... gtfo my thread if u dont trust me. dont spam my thread thankyou.
only leave a reply if you are interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craz3D View Post
ok my offer is 2 cents for all ur accounts 2 cents and no scum
haha, well you are a funny one... go away please. dont spam my thread thankyou and before you say you didnt spam. you rly think i would take that sort of offer seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullberg View Post
Good luck selling with new pw change sys
only leave a reply that involves buying... or a sensible offer.
Old 09/02/2009, 21:25   #7

B
U
M
P
Old 09/02/2009, 23:26   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im from england too. near brum im interested in warrior... add me and let me no ok
Old 09/04/2009, 04:13   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutton View Post

im from england too. near brum im interested in warrior... add me and let me no ok
ok added you
its £60 for the warrior if u interested and for that ill give u
ID, password, secret answer, hotmail email account and password,
sbot account and since you will be the first person softmod(0x33) account.
we can talk more on msn if ur still interested. Cheers.
Old 09/06/2009, 21:12   #10

Bump
Also im willing to trade the wizz for Ecsro VIP pure int account 70+ or gold. looking for roughly 750 mill gold.
Old 09/11/2009, 23:43   #11

BUMP, still willing to trade the lvl 80 FF to 90 wizz/cleric for 750 mill Ecsro VIP in game gold. leave offers please or pm me on here.
r7slayer
Old 09/13/2009, 20:04   #12

Bringing
Up
My
Want to trade my lvl 80 wizz for 750 mill on ecsro VIP